Mason Mount #40 Daddy’s still missing right now we’d take a catfish, or even a wonky version off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just make sure your Henderson love is not on this thread. I feel mean giving you :sick: reactions but...it's Henderson. What am I supposed to do? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Evening!! Had to vote for ‘run forest run’ as I’d quite like to be wrapped up in those muscles!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is dedication that I can’t get my head round :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
What if he happened to stumble upon this thread and decided that someone should be the lucky recipient of the Portuguese Python? And I didn't have his back!
How I can I live with myself knowing that 16yr old me is sitting on her bed listening to Good Charlotte and gazing up at that Ronaldo poster thinking that he gave Gemma Atkinson a go so why not me?! And then 17 years later, I had a chance and I pissed it up the wall!
I'm not willing to take that risk! 🤣

Me being tagged on the England thread.
Not migrating then? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What if he happened to stumble upon this thread and decided that someone should be the lucky recipient of the Portuguese Python? And I didn't have his back!
How I can I live with myself knowing that 16yr old me is sitting on her bed listening to Good Charlotte and gazing up at that Ronaldo poster thinking that he gave Gemma Atkinson a go so why not me?! And then 17 years later, I had a chance and I pissed it up the wall!
I'm not willing to take that risk! 🤣
I actually respect the level of thought you’ve put in to this :ROFLMAO: Howling at Gemma Atkinson hahahaha

Portuguese python😭 I thought Portuguese predator was the best nickname for him

What’s Mr P’s view on Ronaldo?👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No idea what I’ve missed but glad number 6 is winning as it rightfully should!! SHAG. ME.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can mason come out of hiding now we need new content and he’s taking the piss. Maybe he’s being held my border control in Portugal cause his swollen face doesn’t match his passport photo?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.