Mason Mount #40 Daddy’s still missing right now we’d take a catfish, or even a wonky version off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually respect the level of thought you’ve put in to this :ROFLMAO: Howling at Gemma Atkinson hahahaha

Portuguese python😭 I thought Portuguese predator was the best nickname for him

What’s Mr P’s view on Ronaldo?👀
Yeh I try not to think about the predatory issues, it makes it a challenging wank 🤣

A few years ago, he saw a picture of me with a massive grin on my face holding my 16th birthday cake which had a photo of Ronaldo on - I can't sink any lower in his estimations 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can mason come out of hiding now we need new content and he’s taking the piss. Maybe he’s being held my border control in Portugal cause his swollen face doesn’t match his passport photo?
THESE are the rumours I can get behind. “Mason Mount stuck at border control in Portugal thanks to new instahoe lips”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t keep up with all these different threads I dunno what to post where? What if there’s a pic with Mase, Chilly and Reece do I have to crop it and post on all 3 threads 🤯

In fact, should I just make a Reece thread and talk to myself on there? What are the rules 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

No don’t be silly, it wasn’t just you anyway. Just got a little awkward the other night 🥰
Ahhh Sorry!! I didn’t want to cause you any drama just didn’t want you being left out and people had asked for recs so I knew you’d posted some before and others had already been mentioned ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Sorry that was me do you want me to delete? Just wanted you to get some recognition 😬❤
I think the lack of recognition was a decision 🙂

I’m happy here - although will keep my Craig content for the Craig thread (where it doesn’t get sick reactions :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:) - but appreciate not everyone may feel the same way

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t keep up with all these different threads I dunno what to post where? What if there’s a pic with Mase, Chilly and Reece do I have to crop it and post on all 3 threads 🤯
Do you want me to open a Reece thread for you? 😂

Wait until the day I open one for Kai just to talk to myself about how much I love him. Might attract some fellow Germans.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeh I try not to think about the predatory issues, it makes it a challenging wank 🤣

A few years ago, he saw a picture of me with a massive grin on my face holding my 16th birthday cake which had a photo of Ronaldo on - I can't sink any lower in his estimations 😂
Challenging wank 🤣🤣🤣

THESE are the rumours I can get behind. “Mason Mount stuck at border control in Portugal thanks to new instahoe lips”
Oh Christ, don’t start 🤣

• Haha
Do you want me to open a Reece thread for you? 😂

Wait until the day I open one for Kai just to talk to myself about how much I love him. Might attract some fellow Germans.
Hahaha I’ll appear in the Kai thread for the photos but you might need to translate the posts for me

• Haha
Reactions: 3
the anger that gives me that mason is a fan of ronaldo and not messi, I feel that I betrayed my country when I put on instagram that I want to have their babies

• Haha
Reactions: 3
omg we have new content!! Fresh from the Portuguese police!! FREE OUR MAN HE AINT DO NOTHING WRONG!!
9C75AF62-A610-4CBE-8807-2F141DDE7CA7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I’m happy here - although will keep my Craig content for the Craig thread (where it doesn’t get sick reactions :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:) - but appreciate not everyone may feel the same way

In fact, should I just make a Reece thread and talk to myself on there? What are the rules 🤣
I’m staying here. Even though Mase doesn’t deserve it I’m going to stay loyal 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

🤣🤣 might as well be a thread for everyone.

I will do a john stones where I just put the ass pic all the time.

• Haha
Hahaha I’ll appear in the Kai thread for the photos but you might need to translate the posts for me
Learn German with Kai and Chani 😂
Teaching German there, teaching biology on Tink's, ...what should I teach here? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 5

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.