Mason Mount #40 Daddy’s still missing right now we’d take a catfish, or even a wonky version off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ronaldo hasn’t let him have pudding since September of course he’s lost weight, poor lad 😢
Yeah that’s true - plus I’d definitely lose my appetite if I had to eat in the same room as Ronaldo 🤢🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Hi Ladies. Started an England team thread so more thirsting can be done.

Can we not just do it on here. That's so many threads now when we all talk in here about them all.

Reactions: 4
I also feel like this is quite a general thread most of the time anyway
For sure it really is. That's why I posted the stones thing because I realised you can talk about anyone.

Same with the JG you can talk about anyone.

A new thread is totally unnecessary

Reactions: 2
Can we not just do it on here. That's so many threads now when we all talk in here about them all.
I think it’s a good idea to have a seperate thread for the England team away from specific footballers as some people might not like the specific threads getting saturated with other players they may not like (hope that makes sense). Thanks @MrsGrealish for setting it up, great idea especially for international breaks ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think it’s a good idea to have a seperate thread for the England team away from specific footballers as some people might not like the specific threads getting saturated with other players they may not like (hope that makes sense). Thanks @MrsGrealish for setting it up, great idea especially for international breaks ❤❤
If we have to stop posting about anyone else here then 85% of our content disappears :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another thread will add more distraction to my working day!
Not sure I can keep up with another even if I quit my job there’s not enough hours in the day 😂😱 obvs this thread is my main focus now so you’ll never get rid of me ✌🏻😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Very true, I do hate having to scroll through pages of Chilly to get to my Mason goodness 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Spotted some sockage in this video, had to crop the kids out coz you know… inappropriate.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.