Mason Mount #40 Daddy’s still missing right now we’d take a catfish, or even a wonky version off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going with Hat Trick Papai but my god it was a close call, every photo is a work of art, I feel MIDLY resentful that you made us pick one @jflurker93 … tough stuff

Also thanks for adjusting the title, clarifying that the reason we would take a knock-off version is because he’s currently MIA is actually very critical information :ROFLMAO:

@Scuffed I feel like a proud mum right now x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm confident we'll get some new content tomorrow when Chelsea are hopefully back training.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Please tell me they are definitely back as half players are still on international duty. 😂😂😭😭
TT gave everyone who wasn't on international duty last week off. I'm assuming praying those players are back in training tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Absolutely fuming with myself that I didn’t appreciate this hair enough. You never know what you’ve got until it’s gone 😭
D3486104-FB5E-4E7C-A8FD-33D7A082D335.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@jflurker93 i am howling at that recap! GOATS DEBS GOATS 🐐and thankful my teen snogging didn’t get a mention!

I'd rather not. I was lurking on another thread where this phrase was used but it's very appropriate for this - it's not fanny flutters, it's fanny shutters! 🤢
Was this the Neil Jones topless picture by any chance? 😂 another long time lurker here 🙋🏼‍♀️

For those debating buying a ticket for the Chilly 🚂… imagine this looking down at you… 🥵🥵🥵

View attachment 865720
74E7CC9B-7BEA-492E-B94A-29F93540A39D.gif

Mind you that topless Conor Gallagher pic has done some unspeakable things to me! 🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.