Mason Mount #40 Daddy’s still missing right now we’d take a catfish, or even a wonky version off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your boyfriends are looking good @Chani10 send Kai our way when you are busy with Brandt (and to celebrate his goal 🥳🥳 )

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Your boyfriends are looking good @Chani10 send Kai our way when you are busy with Brandt (and to celebrate his goal 🥳🥳 )

❤ ❤ babies.
I'll let you have Kai when I'm with others but not with Jule. Love him but he still plays for BVB. I have enough guilt dating someone from Cologne 😂😂 disowned by my family!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
For those debating buying a ticket for the Chilly 🚂… imagine this looking down at you… 🥵🥵🥵

71CB5CDC-2350-4E76-BAFA-D360F9C74EA8.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.