Mason Mount #40 Daddy’s still missing right now we’d take a catfish, or even a wonky version off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I voted for 6. But the run Forest reminds me that he posted that the day after my second vaccine and I didn't know if it was hot because of the picture or the temperature I had. Probably both 😂

I tried to take a picture of Kai singing the anthem for the #bemoreKai campaign but poor Sané looks terrible on it. I couldn't do a video because you don't want to hear me screaming singing the anthem 🙈

@Chani10 is this your German lil Phil?

Yep. Right now my thoughts about this are "as long as he doesn't sign for Liverpool"...🙈
Basically the same thing that happened with Kai 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Happy 40th birthday thirstday!!!

hard choice on the poll but I’ve gone for number two because the abs are like a work of art. I’ve also gone for 6 because that day will go down in history. It was close between 6 & 3 because he looks like an absolute BEAST in that photo🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I went for the unicorn one just because I had the same inflatable when I went to ibiza and he’s laughing ❤🥰
I went for pits because I’d like to see him from that angle while I’m giving him a blozzer (which is allowed as I do love him)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If he'd done what I'd told him to, she'd have been leaving Cobham with her iron-on numbers shoved down her gullet! 🤣
This reminds me of the iconic tumblr quote of “I’d like him to rearrange my guts” or whatever they said 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I voted 6. Keeping it up to date ✌🏼Although I could’ve voted for all of them to be honest

Thanks for the new thread and recap @jflurker93
i honestly can’t believe we’ve got through 40 of these threads on very little actual content 😂 cheers to this one! We’ll have to plan something special for when we hit 50 🎉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Wait.... why does it only let me have one vote?? That's not fair. I need at least 6....😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
If he'd done what I'd told him to, she'd have been leaving Cobham with her iron-on numbers shoved down her gullet! 🤣
Ooo and he’s winding down his window to pose for her pics? What a naughty boy! Time for a spanking

EE584B2E-6279-4F8B-92C3-17D8A195CF41.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.