Mason Mount #40 Daddy’s still missing right now we’d take a catfish, or even a wonky version off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t realise you were Craig’s PA and had the impossible task of pencilling all of the harem in! 😂
Can you write me in in permanent marker please? At least once a week for the next year and specifically on days when Mase also might be around. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On the England training video they posted today you can here chilly saying to Connor he had to rest for 6 days and how funny the video was so I’m presuming he is talking about mase.

Reactions: 5
This woman has got Mason bang on with the teeth issues 🤣🤣🤣🤣
ffs mine says stomach issues and I’ve been told to stay away from spicey food! Good job I only see dec as brother material or I’d be heartbroken! (See mase I’m loyal to you… and Phil and maybe jack when he’s being good and even Billy Gilmour sometimes, but mainly you)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just caught up on the thread - not had the chance the past couple days to really keep an eye on it. Lot to catch up on without actual content ! 😂 Monday is going tit for me and to make it worse TikTok still doesn’t want to show me all the goodness on here 😭😭😭 @Isanythingrealanymore are yours still playing up?
Yeah they’re not working 🤦🏽‍♀️ I keep getting good ones come up on my fyp but not posting them here because I don’t if they’ve already been posted!

I’m missing so much!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
CF374CF3-9DAC-4344-B0E0-FDD62A4DD458.png

Is this my first paid brand deal offer 😱 I’ve made it #instabaddie. I’ll be putting my $1000 towards a night in wyld

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.