Mason Mount #40 Daddy’s still missing right now we’d take a catfish, or even a wonky version off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me neither
I’m not really one to judge though, considering I was *almost* a passenger on the Chilly train. Hoping when I watch the match tonight his lack of beard will give me the ick again 🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not really one to judge though, considering I was *almost* a passenger on the Chilly train. Hoping when I watch the match tonight his lack of beard will give me the ick again 🤞🏻🤞🏻
It's the loc-tite her that puts me off.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t pass comment either after I had my episode a couple of weeks ago where I too almost boarded with a first class ticket!
I saw sense tho!

• Haha
Right mason I’m back from work now so you can post some content xo thanks for being considerate and not doing it whilst I was trapped in that hell hole 🥰🥰

• Haha
I believe it was Kalvin Phillips 🤣🤣🤣 @kria I’m not sure who you were with so we will just say Jesse 🤣🤣
I’m not too fussed, I’m not particularly attached to Jesse 🤣

He’s cute but I’m not sure he could make me scream 😉
Yeah Kalvin is adorable in a best friend kind of way, definitely wouldn’t choose him to make me scream. He was clearly very capable though wasn’t he @Isanythingrealanymore 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Just caught up on the thread - not had the chance the past couple days to really keep an eye on it. Lot to catch up on without actual content ! 😂 Monday is going tit for me and to make it worse TikTok still doesn’t want to show me all the goodness on here 😭😭😭 @Isanythingrealanymore are yours still playing up?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Why does Mase never run around in his pants when he’s celebrating? So selfish 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.