Mason Mount #40 Daddy’s still missing right now we’d take a catfish, or even a wonky version off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hes's nothern. We like our gravy up here

Reactions: 4
I could. Wouldn't take me long to regret it though.

Reactions: 2
Like his sister is going to say he’s broken up with his girlfriend that isn’t/ wasn’t public knowledge in the first place! Also why would she tell some randomer that anyway- makes no sense at all!

Reactions: 9
Like his sister is going to say he’s broken up with his girlfriend that isn’t/ wasn’t public knowledge in the first place! Also why would she tell some randomer that anyway- makes no sense at all!
Plus I dont think Mason would be too pleased she was dishing out the Gossip on hi private life.

Reactions: 5
Brilliant! Ffs @Isanythingrealanymore no wonder I’m so bloody tired today! Was I with Jesse @keylimepie or was he still in bed at @PunkRocker house recovering from a good spanking?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.