Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GGina

VIP Member
Right that’s it I’m banning both Mason and Benjamin from access to barbers, shavers and hair gel unless pre-agreed and sanctioned by a full FBC vote 😤😤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Scuffed

VIP Member
I just went to send my OH a picture of the dog…. Accidentally sent him this instead. I’m on autopilot!! Just clicked it and sent. Tried to get it back… it delivered and hes seen it. We now patiently wait what he comes back with 🤦🏽‍♀️😂 how do I explain this exactly?
It’s over. Move on 😂

• Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
Sorry off topic but can Mason get his skiving arse out of bed and collect me.

Come into the kitchen to sort my tea and my mother is pissed, burning cooking steak to the point I choked and my eyes were burning from the smoke. I need a gas mask 💀

Anyway, back to sexualising admiring Daddy

DAE83168-5F62-4860-8535-506DCAF41AA7.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

PunkRocker

VIP Member
Evening all! Hope that you've all had a good Friday 💙
I've been very productive with some thorough cleaning today - I even cleaned the oven! So Mason, obviously I'd rather we employed a housekeeper but I'm willing to be a domestic goddess as long as you're slipping me the pork sword on a daily basis 👍🏻

I'll have to give the poll some serious thought and watch the TikToks a few more times just to be sure I'm making the right decision 😂

Have a great time @kria 💙 I've packed Mr P off to Tesco for some snacks and I've put my Mount England shirt on ready to wipe away my tears that he's not playing! 🤣

• Haha

GGina

VIP Member
He pickles nothing of mine either!
why would JG send some random off Instagram a dick pic!- I’m baffled

anyway it entertained me reading throuhh it all 🤣
It's proper tickled me, can't imagine any of us lot sending nudes to Mowgli 🤣 they're a different breed on there bless them

• Haha
  • Heart