Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jflurker93

VIP Member
I do still think he looks like I'd see him riding round our streets on a bike trying to rob old women but... he is cute.
I mean… he’s from Edgeley 💀

Here's the little Bratwust chat from the Winter Wonderland fic.
This one will just be fluff, no smut. Going to try do it one smut, one fluff, one smut etc.

But the title is A princess and his peanut and nope, that's not a typo it should be HIS peanut... ;)
We're not the peanut though don't worry its not a pet name.

“Bigger than your face that baby” he grinned, watching you bite into the sausage, frowning as it burnt the roof of your mouth.

“Bigger than your… “ you teased, licking ketchup from your bottom lip before you finished your words.

“Than my…” he raised an eyebrow, daring you to continue your sentence.

“Bigger than your… football boots” you shrugged innocently unable to think of anything else quickly, taking another bite of your hotdog.

“Yeah, I thought so” he said, before realising what you had said, “In fact, no it’s not” he added whilst looking down at his feet to weigh up the size of them.

“Thought so what?” you smirked, ignoring his disappointment at your subtle mocking of his shoe size, only paying attention to the first part of his reply.

“You know what” he mumbled behind his hand, covering his mouthful of food, before swiping the ketchup from his thumb onto the tip of your nose.

“Still annoying” you huffed, cleaning it with your finger and sucking it.

“Practicing for later are you?” he smirked at the sight of you with your finger in your mouth.

“Mason Mount” you gasped quietly, pretending to be appalled at his innuendo.

“You’re the one putting your fingers in your mouth” he gasped, holding his hands in the air.

“You’re the one being rude” you shook your head, taking your last bite.

“You tried suggesting your sausage was bigger than my… sausage” he sneered, adding emphasis on the last word.

“It was a pretty big one” you chuckled as you finished your food, wiping your face with your napkin.

“What was that?" he boasted, "I’ve got a pretty big one?” he added, wiggling his eyebrows at you.

You gently shoved his shoulder as you rolled your eyes, before being interrupted by another group of fans spotting Mason and asking for a photo.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

GGina

VIP Member
Do you know what’s really disappointing (apart from Mase and his lack of content, obvs), the fact that twice in the last 24 hours you people have got my hopes up about seeing some willy! First JG and then I got excited and thought someone had posted Chilly’s pretty fat one! 🤣
The worst bit is I brought both those bits of info to this thread- just call me blue balls 😂😂

• Haha

User name taken

VIP Member
Well I've done a Mase and ate my kebab wrap and cheesy chips whole without swallowing, sooooo hungry. Feel like this guy now.😂

• Haha

Scuffed

VIP Member
Evening FBC! Hope everyone has had a good Friday.

Sadly my WFH day peaked at Gavin & Stacey at 10am. Since then I’ve spent the rest of the day glued to my laptop and on the phone. Now going to have a little cry and type up my resignation letter (jokes, to the letter anyway).

Looking forward to the match and switching off for a bit.

@Timefortea93 me too mate, me too 🥵🥵

• Heart

jflurker93

VIP Member
A
I will not get on the chilly train...I will not get on the chilly train....but once that hair gel goes...I might get on the chilly train...see mase, this is what happens when you leave us high and dry 😳
CHOO FUCKING CHOO

He’s running his socks off tonight mr speedy

EF01269C-E8DA-4DFC-859E-482D608B2F67.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

GGina

VIP Member
Having a nosy at the fresh meat. No fanny flutters but I wonder how he gets such good volume- heated rollers?

• Haha

Chani10

VIP Member
I was trying to catch up while lover boy is doing his morning run (weirdo) and why do I always miss all the fun? 😂
Also, fuck JG. I woke up to a text from a friend saying that he didn't know I was sleeping with him and I was like "well, I didn't know that either". Did a bit of research and it was because of the people saying he's "with Charlotte" 🤦
He'll never be with this Charlotte, that I can tell you 😂

Anyways, I need to leave my bed now and actually get ready for the day. Have a happy Saturday everyone. I guess I'll catch up with you tomorrow when I'm back in Milan.

• Heart

jflurker93

VIP Member
Me after just writing an absolutely delightful lazy morning hungover sex session with Mason.
Why is this not my real life?

• Heart
  • Haha

secrethush

Chatty Member
What about his smell? Have you given him a good sniff?
I’m 5’1 so even better! I knew he’d be a chatty drunk!!
Please tell us more !!!
Reeks of Lynx Africa… 🙃

No, he smells typically of a man that smells nice , can’t pinpoint a scent though.
He is friendly but deep down even if he wanted to tell people to fuck off.. he couldn’t!
My mate had this lipstick that lit up when she opened it and he was mesmerised by it.
😂

• Haha