Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jflurker93

VIP Member
My poor head has been over worked today even on my short 6 hour shift and one hour on the phone to IT not doing anything except reading through tumblr whilst they did whatever they were doing.

My brain feels like it’s in a frying pan sizzling away like a little sausage.

I’m getting chippy on my way home though, getting tucked up in my pjs ready to watch chillys giant sock running around wembley!

Roll on 7pm! I’ve done enough work for the day I’m going back to tumblr until it’s home time ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 9

secrethush

Chatty Member
I need answers.
Is he tall?
Have you ever smelt him, if so what does he smell like?
Is he lovely and not arrogant like butternips said?

Reece James:
Well im 5’3 so way taller than me, he isn’t arrogant as such but VERY aware all eyes are on him if you get what i mean?
The last time i saw him was in a ‘secret’ bar in Albert Road that you only know about by word of mouth , no pics allowed inside etc. Chatty drunk.

• Wow

Scuffed

VIP Member
Morning FBC 💙 Up and out early for my flu jab this morning 💉 Back and settled for a day of very little. Might put my Christmas tree up, might sit on my arse all day, who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

Geexoxo

VIP Member
I might be a little pre occupied in June but I’ll be there if I can!
I used to watch call the midwife religiously back in the day so don’t worry! Mase will pay for the private jet and we’ll have warm water and towels on standby 😉

• Haha
  • Heart

QueenL

VIP Member
Remember Dec said he’s never had a pint on his life, wouldn’t surprise me if Mason was the same
AS much as I like Dec I can't trust people that haven't even tried a pint (but drink alcohol). He was shocked by Tink's lack of Chinese but this also deserve a look..

• Haha

PunkRocker

VIP Member
Speaking of JG, am I the only one who’s actually really annoyed with Emily Atack? We all know JG is a whorebag but I always liked Emily. she’s clearly not got any girl code, which is disappointing. I know they haven’t ‘officially crossed a line’ but still doesn’t sit right with me.
If they've been in a hotel room together, there's no way they haven't been at it!

• Haha

GGina

VIP Member
I would 100% steal these off him they look so comfy 🥰

Also, how lucky is this girl to have met peak bearded chubby daddy 😭

• Heart

Scuffed

VIP Member
Can’t believe we’ve got through another thread again already 🙈 Has anyone taken notes for a recap or shall I go back again whilst I make my toastie

Annoyed I got woke up by the church bells though (there’s a church on my road) 🙃

@kria you had good seats, nice view of a chilly 😏
No notes I’m afraid, although if you could clarify that my man had no involvement whatsoever in the whole JG/EA debacle. I’d hate for his good name to be sullied by the tabloid press.

• Haha