Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jdub

Chatty Member
I will not get on the chilly train...I will not get on the chilly train....but once that hair gel goes...I might get on the chilly train...see mase, this is what happens when you leave us high and dry 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Chani10

VIP Member
Hi!! I need help 😂 I can't do a poll on IG because my mum follows me but... Do we think this is a nice Christmas gift for a 52 year old woman?? I really like the colour 🤷
So far I'm getting mixed responses.

Attachments

• Heart

laylavd

VIP Member
I don't think I've seen these actual shots before. Definitely others from the same day but not all of these. 😍

• Heart

kria

VIP Member
If we all club together I reckon we’ll outbid everyone else. Then we could have a rota for jollop fun! 👍🏻🤣

Winning bid - £20,804 and a FiveGuys 🤣

• Haha

Chani10

VIP Member
Too bad I could never work for someone like JG because he needs a better marketing/PR team because this is ridiculous now.
Also, he needs to stop being a disgusting person but you know, that takes more effort 🙄 and you can't pay other people to do it for you. Such hard work!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

GGina

VIP Member
I’d have to agree with you there. I’m fluffy hair and beard gal. Kitty tickler is a massive turn off! No thanks 🙅🏻‍♀️

I’m going to say this though, last night during the game I thought a certain someone’s beard was 👌🏻
A certain someone??

• Haha
  • Heart

PunkRocker

VIP Member
Evening FBC 💙 Done absolutely f@*k all today and I’ve loved every minute. Going to do even less this evening. Had a delightful afternoon nap where I was dreaming about Stonsey, however it was rudely interrupted by a bunch of teenage boys asking if they can stay for dinner 😡 (@Suder34 I know you can relate!) Mr Scuffed is cooking tonight so I said why not 😂
I'm home alone, might order a Chinese. Think I could manage some chicken balls in my mouth 😂

• Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
This is sheer cruelty @jflurker93

9E2A216D-D0EB-45BA-A068-F270C0A572DF.jpeg

I’ve gone for
- they’re GOATS (because his facial expression when Debs just wasn’t getting what he was saying ended me)
- I still look as good as ever (because you’ve got to admire the confidence)

• Haha
Evening all 👋🏼 I’ve had a very unproductive day, done absolutely fuck all. Walked to the chippy & just packed the OH off to work (is it ok that I love when he works a Saturday night 😂)

ready for some Saturday night MM “research” 👅

• Haha
  • Heart