Mason Mount #39 Ham wallets and baguette bags, we want him inside but not like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My poor head has been over worked today even on my short 6 hour shift and one hour on the phone to IT not doing anything except reading through tumblr whilst they did whatever they were doing.

My brain feels like it’s in a frying pan sizzling away like a little sausage.

I’m getting chippy on my way home though, getting tucked up in my pjs ready to watch chillys giant sock running around wembley!

Roll on 7pm! I’ve done enough work for the day I’m going back to tumblr until it’s home time ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My poor head has been over worked today even on my short 6 hour shift and one hour on the phone to IT not doing anything except reading through tumblr whilst they did whatever they were doing.

I’m getting chippy on my way home though, getting tucked up in my pjs ready to watch chillys giant sock running around wembley!

Roll on 7pm! I’ve done enough work for the day I’m going back to tumblr until it’s home time ☺
Sounds like a lovely evening. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Gareth said he checked in with mason and Luke. Mason telling him he wasn’t well as he orders his second cocktail in Madeira.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Be careful what happens when you visit the chippy - you know what happens when I go there 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Evening FBC! Hope everyone has had a good Friday.

Sadly my WFH day peaked at Gavin & Stacey at 10am. Since then I’ve spent the rest of the day glued to my laptop and on the phone. Now going to have a little cry and type up my resignation letter (jokes, to the letter anyway).

Looking forward to the match and switching off for a bit.

@Timefortea93 me too mate, me too 🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Mason wondering if Gareth will notice the foreign dial tone when he calls for a catch up 💀

2AE213D7-63E3-4675-9953-1FC03DACA21F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Evening all

Question - do I order McDonald’s?

The only answer is yes I just need some reassurance

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm raging that they're not doing the nacho cheese bites anymore 😤
Are you mad? They’re vile 😂
I hate them so much! The only ones I like are the dippers or my faves are the christmas camembert cheese melts, theyre like crack! 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I went for a sneaky late night McDonald’s on Sunday especially for these to be told there’s none 😢 that it heartbreak at it’s finest
That was me hungover last week being told there’s no sausage bean and cheese melts in greggs and not expected to be for quite some time! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.