Mason Mount #39 Ham wallets and baguette bags, we want him inside but not like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woah stop right there nothing could be worse than shagging 🐀🐀🐀 surely?
I'm just a grumpy elder who is pissed off that she will be spending all weekend doing duck all and stuck in the house

Me to all the kids who get to go an have fun

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm so glad there's not only me hates them. I think I'd rather shag Madders than sit in a garden shed drinking overpriced mulled wine surrounded by dickheads thinking they are instabaddies. No offence though @nellyloz123 😂 😂
Haha don’t worry none taken. I’ve only just found out they’re ion so just like to look around the markets. Don’t bother drinking there as I hate mulled wine. Going to more fancy places 🤣 also Yard and Coop for lunch which I’m soooo looking forward to! Fried chicken and gravy!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm so glad there's not only me hates them. I think I'd rather shag Madders than sit in a garden shed drinking overpriced mulled wine surrounded by dickheads thinking they are instabaddies. No offence though @nellyloz123 😂 😂
The markets are just carnage, I’m too short to see anything, I don’t eat hotdogs and I don’t like mulled wine. I’d rather just go to the pub than walk around a swarm of people that are rude AF!

I’ve been on the phone to IT for 40 mins whilst they duck about with my desktop for what reason I don’t know but it gets me out of talking to staff and doing any work. Apparently it’s broken but it’s news to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I know I said I want 40 quid an hour for my fbi skills, but I want a raise. Did some detective work and discovered it’s the same account going into fanpages with the Bethany rumours. I originally thought it was different people saying it. Same account pops up on TikToks of Chloe and mason or anytime he linked to a girl. It pops up with the Bethany rumours. It’s ok talia you don’t need to start a fake account to back your bestie 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The markets are just carnage, I’m too short to see anything, I don’t eat hotdogs and I don’t like mulled wine. I’d rather just go to the pub than walk around a swarm of people that are rude AF!

I’ve been on the phone to IT for 40 mins whilst they duck about with my desktop for what reason I don’t know but it gets me out of talking to staff and doing any work. Apparently it’s broken but it’s news to me.
I'd rather be here 😂😂

• Haha
I hate my work on Fridays! So stressful, ugh finally came home. I've just eaten an enormous burger (I chewed not swallowed it whole) and now can't move. I'll have to call excavator to lift me up so I can make myself coffee.
I voted for slurping Mase (adorable little baby) and Big T (my newest DILF crush).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m quite sad that ‘I ain’t got no teeth’ hasn’t had a vote because his little laugh at his own joke is adorable!

• Haha
Ladies I am just off to mothers! Where I will have dinner and watch football,
She will be dishing out her opinion on the England squad in the way only mumma jill can! 😝
i may have to point out a few others if on bench!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I've just got back from the gym and am now going to ruin sweating my arse off, tomato faced, waist length afro hair lookalike (when it comes out my plait I look like cousin It😂) to order a kebab wrap with garlic sauce, cheesy chips, a couple of bottles of wine, tangfastics, maybe some onion ring crisps🤔and the evening perving on Chilly big willy. He better play Southgate!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just been to McDonald’s and swear some guy slurped his drink louder than than mason in that TikTok. 🙈🙈🙈😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Evening all! Hope that you've all had a good Friday 💙
I've been very productive with some thorough cleaning today - I even cleaned the oven! So Mason, obviously I'd rather we employed a housekeeper but I'm willing to be a domestic goddess as long as you're slipping me the pork sword on a daily basis 👍🏻

I'll have to give the poll some serious thought and watch the TikToks a few more times just to be sure I'm making the right decision 😂

Have a great time @kria 💙 I've packed Mr P off to Tesco for some snacks and I've put my Mount England shirt on ready to wipe away my tears that he's not playing! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
WELCOME TO THREAD 39!

One thread away from the big 40 !

Original title was I want him in my vagina, but not like that but I was worried it might get pulled down for indecency so I tweaked it a little! 🤣

📈 Let’s get the polls back up and running so vote for you’re fave Mason’ism from his wisdom teeth tik tok’s! 🦷

You get 2 votes each so use them wisely!

RECAP OF #38!

⚽ We were still revelling in the aftermath of Teethy Tuesday

⚽ You get leaky boobs after giving birth 💦

⚽ Most of us are ancient and it would be our LAST CHANCE on Xfactor if we auditioned, all because the tumblr teens won’t leave us alone AGAIN

⚽ @GGina has shagged a year 9 👀

⚽ We clarified that winter wonderland is full of instahoes and baddies

⚽ The Balenciaga baguette bag seems like the perfect accessory for WYLD, to hold our ham wallets

⚽ Jorgi aka @Isanythingrealanymore is 29 😧

⚽ LUKAKU IS 28 !!! HOW? 😵

⚽ @irishgal2013 was told to ‘go somewhere else to open your tit mouth’ after explaining Mason was just numb from anaesthetic and he doesn’t usually talk like Harry Kane

⚽ Mason’s having his shark teeth put on a best friend necklace for Dec #BrosOverInstaHoes

⚽ @irishgal2013 is an actual member of the FBI and charges £40 an hour for her services

⚽ We like to thirst over Harry Styles sometimes

⚽ Mason is ruled out of the Albania game, still pending an update for the San Marino match. Sorry I forgot we want #SocksNotStats

⚽ Declan withdrew from camp due to illness aka missing his bestie

⚽ Half of the england squad are missing whilst half of the FBC are off work sick looking like Mase under his furry blanket, coincidence? 👀

View attachment 861112

⚽ We’re not one to start rumours *cough cough* @Smca53 … but we think Mase pulled a sicky to go for some Salt Bae Steak

⚽ This England Camp can get fucked!

View attachment 861120

⚽ We had the driest wet wednesday to date

⚽ Tik Tok Teens pointed out that this isn’t Mason’s real smile (no tit he’s got a gauze gaws in his gob and he’s high as a kite)

View attachment 861116

⚽ We decorated the thread with some of our fave photos of Daddy, it was a lovely moment

⚽ 💡JG divides the thread more than Tink 🧚‍♂️

⚽ Spicy’s abs scare us #CardiBLipoTummy

⚽ Mason looks like Moana’s dad with his kitty tickler and teeth necklace

View attachment 861115

⚽ Daddy has apparently flew over to Portugal to meet an instahoe for some pancakes & syrup 🇵🇹 #MrWorldWide

⚽ @PunkRocker had her Mason Mount bauble delivered. She’s going to wear it around her neck until the Christmas Tree is up 🎄

⚽ Mason posted Part 2 of his dental surgery comedown, so we’ve had Teethy Tuesday AND Thursday!

⚽ Big T was driving a spaceship 🚀

⚽ Debs is a karen and doesn’t understand FiveGuys is said as one and not F.I.V.E. GUYS.

⚽ Mason would swallow a burger whole and we would all swallow something of his whole

⚽ He thinks the dental surgery put botox in his lips 👁👄👁

⚽ “Look at the size of these ones”

⚽ “Nah something’s gone wrong here”

⚽ “Nah they’re massive. Oh my god!”

⚽ Mason did his best impression of an instahoe with too much lip filler, see below

View attachment 861111

⚽ We confirmed Reece James does actually have some socks and they’re not non existent, @GGina will be relieved! 🐴

⚽ Gaz will now be known as Gareth ‘no socks’ Southgate

⚽ There was some Stonesy loving going on and the photos that got shared were absolutely vile and how dare @Suder34 hurt our eyes like that!

⚽ We may or may not have a cracking photo of his arse too but it’s not confirmed if it is actually him (we’ll go with it is) 🍑

View attachment 861113

⚽ Chilly has a fat sock and there was lots of photographic evidence to prove it. Sorry to the haters! 🧦

& remember, blozzers are only for people you love x
If that’s Johns arse i’m about to buss 🤤 💦 i want him to slap my face with his ding dong.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Evening all. Hope Friday has been good to you.

I'm starting to feel like a pressure cooker in my head is easing off with not being at work. Feels nice.

Evening is F1 practice, football and takeaway.

All I'm going to say is Mason and his gammy teeth made me do it.

Screenshot_20211112-170515_Deliveroo.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.