Mason Mount #39 Ham wallets and baguette bags, we want him inside but not like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a recap @jflurker93 👏 I’m enjoying the return of the recap and poll, although I’m going to have to give this poll some real thought… sounds preferable to working this afternoon tbh

Hope you feel ok at work today and it passes quickly x

Just wanted to say Thankyou for welcoming me so well in the last thread or two! I’m having the best time with you all and have found my new home 😍😍 It’s almost the weekend huns…let’s get WYLD

(pretend there’s a gif of left shark dancing here since it won’t let me use any gifs 😤)
💙💙💙

• Heart
Reactions: 4
WELCOME TO THREAD 39!

One thread away from the big 40 !

Original title was I want him in my vagina, but not like that but I was worried it might get pulled down for indecency so I tweaked it a little! 🤣

📈 Let’s get the polls back up and running so vote for you’re fave Mason’ism from his wisdom teeth tik tok’s! 🦷

You get 2 votes each so use them wisely!

RECAP OF #38!

⚽ We were still revelling in the aftermath of Teethy Tuesday

⚽ You get leaky boobs after giving birth 💦

⚽ Most of us are ancient and it would be our LAST CHANCE on Xfactor if we auditioned, all because the tumblr teens won’t leave us alone AGAIN

⚽ @GGina has shagged a year 9 👀

⚽ We clarified that winter wonderland is full of instahoes and baddies

⚽ The Balenciaga baguette bag seems like the perfect accessory for WYLD, to hold our ham wallets

⚽ Jorgi aka @Isanythingrealanymore is 29 😧

⚽ LUKAKU IS 28 !!! HOW? 😵

⚽ @irishgal2013 was told to ‘go somewhere else to open your tit mouth’ after explaining Mason was just numb from anaesthetic and he doesn’t usually talk like Harry Kane

⚽ Mason’s having his shark teeth put on a best friend necklace for Dec #BrosOverInstaHoes

⚽ @irishgal2013 is an actual member of the FBI and charges £40 an hour for her services

⚽ We like to thirst over Harry Styles sometimes

⚽ Mason is ruled out of the Albania game, still pending an update for the San Marino match. Sorry I forgot we want #SocksNotStats

⚽ Declan withdrew from camp due to illness aka missing his bestie

⚽ Half of the england squad are missing whilst half of the FBC are off work sick looking like Mase under his furry blanket, coincidence? 👀

View attachment 861112

⚽ We’re not one to start rumours *cough cough* @Smca53 … but we think Mase pulled a sicky to go for some Salt Bae Steak

⚽ This England Camp can get fucked!

View attachment 861120

⚽ We had the driest wet wednesday to date

⚽ Tik Tok Teens pointed out that this isn’t Mason’s real smile (no tit he’s got a gauze gaws in his gob and he’s high as a kite)

View attachment 861116

⚽ We decorated the thread with some of our fave photos of Daddy, it was a lovely moment

⚽ 💡JG divides the thread more than Tink 🧚‍♂️

⚽ Spicy’s abs scare us #CardiBLipoTummy

⚽ Mason looks like Moana’s dad with his kitty tickler and teeth necklace

View attachment 861115

⚽ Daddy has apparently flew over to Portugal to meet an instahoe for some pancakes & syrup 🇵🇹 #MrWorldWide

⚽ @PunkRocker had her Mason Mount bauble delivered. She’s going to wear it around her neck until the Christmas Tree is up 🎄

⚽ Mason posted Part 2 of his dental surgery comedown, so we’ve had Teethy Tuesday AND Thursday!

⚽ Big T was driving a spaceship 🚀

⚽ Debs is a karen and doesn’t understand FiveGuys is said as one and not F.I.V.E. GUYS.

⚽ Mason would swallow a burger whole and we would all swallow something of his whole

⚽ He thinks the dental surgery put botox in his lips 👁👄👁

⚽ “Look at the size of these ones”

⚽ “Nah something’s gone wrong here”

⚽ “Nah they’re massive. Oh my god!”

⚽ Mason did his best impression of an instahoe with too much lip filler, see below

View attachment 861111

⚽ We confirmed Reece James does actually have some socks and they’re not non existent, @GGina will be relieved! 🐴

⚽ Gaz will now be known as Gareth ‘no socks’ Southgate

⚽ There was some Stonesy loving going on and the photos that got shared were absolutely vile and how dare @Suder34 hurt our eyes like that!

⚽ We may or may not have a cracking photo of his arse too but it’s not confirmed if it is actually him (we’ll go with it is) 🍑

View attachment 861113

⚽ Chilly has a fat sock and there was lots of photographic evidence to prove it. Sorry to the haters! 🧦

& remember, blozzers are only for people you love x
Great recap @jflurker93 👏🏼 I don’t know how you manage to take note of everything!
Creased at the thread title too 🤣
It should be illegal for the work place to be busy and stressful on a Friday!
I’ve also just went to greggs for some soup and I asked if it can be put in a bag. She said we like a what? I said a bag? A carrier bag? And she looked at me all confused. I said well I’ve walked here so I don’t really want to be holding a hot carton of soup…. It finally clicked. She thought I wanted the CONTENTS of the soup in a bag rather than tub. I give up…

WELCOME TO THREAD 39!

Original title was I want him in my vagina, but not like that but I was worried it might get pulled down for indecency so I tweaked it a little! 🤣

📈 Let’s get the polls back up and running so vote for you’re fave Mason’ism from his wisdom teeth tik tok’s! 🦷

RECAP OF #38!

⚽ Most of us are ancient and it would be our LAST CHANCE on Xfactor if we auditioned, all because the tumblr teens won’t leave us alone AGAIN

⚽ The Balenciaga baguette bag seems like the perfect accessory for WYLD, to hold our ham wallets

⚽ @irishgal2013 was told to ‘go somewhere else to open your tit mouth’ after explaining Mason was just numb from anaesthetic and he doesn’t usually talk like Harry Kane

⚽ Mason’s having his shark teeth put on a best friend necklace for Dec #BrosOverInstaHoes

⚽ @irishgal2013 is an actual member of the FBI and charges £40 an hour for her services

⚽ Mason is ruled out of the Albania game, still pending an update for the San Marino match. Sorry I forgot we want #SocksNotStats

⚽ Half of the england squad are missing whilst half of the FBC are off work sick looking like Mase under his furry blanket, coincidence? 👀

View attachment 861112

⚽ We’re not one to start rumours *cough cough* @Smca53 … but we think Mase pulled a sicky to go for some Salt Bae Steak

View attachment 861120

⚽ Tik Tok Teens pointed out that this isn’t Mason’s real smile (no tit he’s got a gauze gaws in his gob and he’s high as a kite)

View attachment 861116

⚽ We decorated the thread with some of our fave photos of Daddy, it was a lovely moment

View attachment 861115

⚽ Daddy has apparently flew over to Portugal to meet an instahoe for some pancakes & syrup 🇵🇹 #MrWorldWide

⚽ @PunkRocker had her Mason Mount bauble delivered. She’s going to wear it around her neck until the Christmas Tree is up 🎄

⚽ Mason posted Part 2 of his dental surgery comedown, so we’ve had Teethy Tuesday AND Thursday!

⚽ Debs is a karen and doesn’t understand FiveGuys is said as one and not F.I.V.E. GUYS.

⚽ Mason would swallow a burger whole and we would all swallow something of his whole

⚽ Mason did his best impression of an instahoe with too much lip filler, see below

View attachment 861111

⚽ We confirmed Reece James does actually have some socks and they’re not non existent, @GGina will be relieved! 🐴

⚽ There was some Stonesy loving going on and the photos that got shared were absolutely vile and how dare @Suder34 hurt our eyes like that!

⚽ We may or may not have a cracking photo of his arse too but it’s not confirmed if it is actually him (we’ll go with it is) 🍑

View attachment 861113

⚽ Chilly has a fat sock and there was lots of photographic evidence to prove it. Sorry to the haters! 🧦

Oops! Also forgot to say I voted for big T he has we all know how I feel about him and also “look at the size of it” because we all want to say those words when mason pulls his shorts down

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder if mase is back from Portugal to watch the match tonight

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
This is sheer cruelty @jflurker93

9E2A216D-D0EB-45BA-A068-F270C0A572DF.jpeg

I’ve gone for
- they’re GOATS (because his facial expression when Debs just wasn’t getting what he was saying ended me)
- I still look as good as ever (because you’ve got to admire the confidence)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is sheer cruelty @jflurker93

View attachment 861272

I’ve gone for
- they’re GOATS (because his facial expression when Debs just wasn’t getting what he was saying ended me)
- I still look as good as ever (because you’ve got to admire the confidence)
I had a similar reaction when I realised I couldn’t vote for all of them! 🤣
I’m glad someone went for GOATS because that was my 3rd choice. It was a tough decision but I went ‘still look as good as ever’ and ‘big T’ I love the way he says ‘goat-th’ though and his annoyance at Debs! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thanks everyone! Glad you like the recap and I thought the poll was a great idea if I do say so myself.

I went for ‘people would pay big money for them’ because I love the shlurp and his wobbly lip 😂 and ‘nah something’s gone wrong here’

40 mins into my 6 hour shift and I cannot be arsed already and everyone has said ‘why have you even come in for a friday’. yeah i’m not too sure either 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m going to Manchester tomorrow and realised the markets start today. @jflurker93 ill see if there’s any more ideas for Winter Wonderland smut I can pick up 🤣🤣

• Heart
Thanks everyone! Glad you like the recap and I thought the poll was a great idea if I do say so myself.

I went for ‘people would pay big money for them’ because I love the shlurp and his wobbly lip 😂 and ‘nah something’s gone wrong here’

40 mins into my 6 hour shift and I cannot be arsed already and everyone has said ‘why have you even come in for a friday’. yeah i’m not too sure either 💀
Mate we went for exactly the same ones

I love his little vulnerable look of realisation ‘people would pay 🥺

And the way he sounds exactly like Dec ‘nah somethings gone wrong ere’

• Haha
  • Heart
I obvs went for actual Mason himself referring to his dad as BIG T 😭😭
And “I won’t even chew I’ll just swallow it whole” because I’m obsessed with him being off his face pretending to munch a burger (a state you’ll frequently find me in post WYLD night out) and I also want to swallow part of him whole

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi all... god I take literally two days off and all hell breaks loose... trying to work out what happened? Was there a GB3.0? :ROFLMAO:

Trying to decide whether or not to watch the match tonight given the probably lack of content...

I don't work Fridays but somehow have been roped into 'helping out' from home - which is mostly involving me trying to pack for my trip to Dubai (picked the wrong week for that didn't i?!)

In other news it looks like I might finally get some action...but think I'm going to chicken out after all that!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m going to Manchester tomorrow and realised the markets start today. @jflurker93 ill see if there’s any more ideas for Winter Wonderland smut I can pick up 🤣🤣
Winter Wonderland is finished and there’s no smut just fluff!
I hate manchester markets theyre vile and I avoid them like the plague 😂😂 have fun though!

Mate we went for exactly the same ones

I love his little vulnerable look of realisation ‘people would pay 🥺

And the way he sounds exactly like Dec ‘nah somethings gone wrong ere’
we both like 19 year olds too… are we the same person? 😲😲😲

• Haha
Afternoon! 👋🏻
ventured out of the house for the first time in almost a week, took the poor dog out, so unfit and out of breath after 6 days in bed/sofa 😩

Just done my votes, was very hard, had to go back and watch again a few times - for research purposes! Have gone for:

“I still look as good as ever” - because 🥰
“Half Great white because of these gnashers” - coz I loves the wiggling eyebrows 🙈

• Haha
I obvs went for actual Mason himself referring to his dad as BIG T 😭😭
And “I won’t even chew I’ll just swallow it whole” because I’m obsessed with him being off his face pretending to munch a burger (a state you’ll frequently find me in post WYLD night out) and I also want to swallow part of him whole
I went for the looking good as the confidence does things to me. 😂😂

• Haha
WELCOME TO THREAD 39!

RECAP OF #38!

View attachment 861112

View attachment 861120

View attachment 861116

View attachment 861115

View attachment 861111

View attachment 861113

Thank you so much for creating the new thread and that incredible recap ❤ I love the tittle and that the polls are back, but I'll have to watch the TikToks for the hundredth time to help me decide.
Hope you have an ok shift and everything goes smoothly.

Hope the rest of you are ok too!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
On my way to Wembley! I’m sure I’ll pop back in at some point but enjoy the match everyone! 🤞🏻 for some content of some sort from somewhere! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Winter Wonderland is finished and there’s no smut just fluff!
I hate manchester markets theyre vile and I avoid them like the plague 😂😂 have fun though!

we both like 19 year olds too… are we the same person? 😲😲😲
I'm so glad there's not only me hates them. I think I'd rather shag Madders than sit in a garden shed drinking overpriced mulled wine surrounded by dickheads thinking they are instabaddies. No offence though @nellyloz123 😂 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.