Mason Mount #39 Ham wallets and baguette bags, we want him inside but not like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
https://giphy.com/dUNNnf1vwvhRuGCBMb
Glad you have decided to join us!
Is this new? Has he come out of hiding?
I feel like it is but my memory isn't great at the moment so possibly not.

View attachment 863793
I've never seen this before either, but why is he wearing that cap?? If it was black it would be ok but he ruined a normal outfit (unless there are flames or crosses or whatever he likes this time on the back)!!

Reactions: 7
Is this today? ‘No sorry Gareth we’re too busy playing golf healing to come play for England’
I don't know. I'm just casually strolling Instagram not at all searching for his hashtag...

Reactions: 6
Don’t look fucking ill? Skiving bastards!
(Apologies to my fave boys if this turns out to be old )
I'm so confused by the hair situation at the moment, it is difficult to age something.

Reactions: 3
Sorry about the German studying. If it makes you feel better, I'm learning German slang this weekend and I feel very lost. I'm not a cool kid in general, but definitely not a cool kid in Germany
I'll attach a crapy photo of the boots. I could tell you the name if you want to, to google them. I'm sure there are better pictures there. The lighting in this room is just shocking

That photo you guys hadn't seen is from the day after winning the Champions League. Tink is also in the original picture. Rude to cut him out

And welcome @Bumblebee81

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Hold your fucking horses… TWO new photos.

The only thing that stops me thinking the palm angels tracksuit photo is old… is because those tracksuits are a bit. Look at me being down with the trends

Carlotta has the same one of course

The golfing one though… our boys are taking the piss out of Gareth no socks aren’t they!

Welcome @Bumblebee81 we love new recruits!

Thirst away but don’t sexualise and remember to only give blozzers to people you love

Reactions: 9
I'm so confused by the hair situation at the moment, it is difficult to age something.
It really is. This might be a case for Agent Irish of the FBI - if anyone can solve it she can!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.