Mason Mount #39 Ham wallets and baguette bags, we want him inside but not like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right here’s a list of questions @secrethush

Have you bumped into Big T?
What’s he like at flirting?
As nelly said what’s his dancing like?
Ever seen him kiss anyone or know anyone that’s had a bit of his pork sword?
What’s his alcoholic beverage of choice?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right here’s a list of questions @secrethush

Have you bumped into Big T?
What’s he like at flirting?
As nelly said what’s his dancing like?
Ever seen him kiss anyone or know anyone that’s had a bit of his pork sword?
What’s his alcoholic beverage of choice?
And you have the cheek to call me the fbi. That’s like a police interrogation

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When I tell you how confused I was at this, for longer than I care to admit. Doesn’t help that I thought it was sticks of cheese, right enough 🤦‍♀️

I’m like cheese fingers… cheese.. fingers… five cheese fingers?:unsure:
Dead 😂😂😂😂

I wish old cheese fingers would come back to us. Legend!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus we don’t need two more injured, we’ll be dragging Coady off the bench soon

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I will not get on the chilly train...I will not get on the chilly train....but once that hair gel goes...I might get on the chilly train...see mase, this is what happens when you leave us high and dry 😳

Right first half thoughts so from from mother also shown her pics of them to help her out 🤣😂

Pickers-that was a good save But hes, - no other opinion yet!
Walker- looks like a thug, also has a flat face
Chilwell-He’s the one you showed me last week- looks like a sleaze ball
James- Cute but funny eyes.
Stones- You fancy him! He’s Is rather lovely even better when wet! ( mother. 🙉)
Maguire-looks like you’d bounce off him if you ran into him not very attractive
Phillips- odd hair, cute dimples tho
Henderson- does not look like a footballer but scored that well!
Kane-not sure- looks a bit basic
Sterling-he’s a wee little thing
Foden- looks like he’s 15

I mean she’s not far wrong!

When he scored put hands to ears as if to silence the critics. Forgot how awful he been for United. 😂
I'm not watching the match but if he did that, he deserves whatever Roy said about him.
Our club captain that has done duck all during the season and can't take criticism...just posting those awful PR messages after every loss :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Were any of you on the Jack thread a few months ago, maybe August time? Great storytelling episode.
Omg that was the best time honestly anglecake. What was even better was we all filled in the blanks to make it more funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.