Mason Mount #39 Ham wallets and baguette bags, we want him inside but not like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of interest, how did Mr P react to Mason’s real age? :ROFLMAO:
Probably thinks Punkie is even more of a perv!

A better future prospect? Mase is only 6 months older than him 😅

He’s not even nice to look at either 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So what I learnt from the second half is that the nations league games are the start of June so Mykonos/Ibiza/LA/Vegas trips will be toward the end of June….. booking flights…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Probably thinks Punkie is even more of a perv!

A better future prospect? Mase is only 6 months older than him 😅

He’s not even nice to look at either 😷
I guess he's a better current and future prospect now Mason has fucked his career and won't be making it to the World Cup!

• Haha
The Mr just walked in...asked if I was watching the US match...I said nah, this is England...they play later...now I'm a traitor apparently 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
The Mr just walked in...asked if I was watching the US match...I said nah, this is England...they play later...now I'm a traitor apparently 🤷🏼‍♀️
The USA game sounds like it’ll be a good one! Shame it’s on at silly o’clock in the morning :ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.