Mason Mount #39 Ham wallets and baguette bags, we want him inside but not like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mr P says it's because of a kit clash. If England wore their home kit, Albania's home kit is red and that would clash with the ref so they can't do that. Not sure how true that is!
Please thank Mr P for this as it’s very helpful info :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He will be in and around Southsea, drinking in Gunwharf quays or old Pompey if you girls wanna come and visit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have I missed a good game? I’ve binned 3 bin bags worth of clothes and missed it 🥵🥵🥵

It’s as c
Think this comps a little out of date…
ITV on great form tonight!
they’re as chaotic as this thread was yesterday about instahoes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well im 5’3 so way taller than me, he isn’t arrogant as such but VERY aware all eyes are on him if you get what i mean?
The last time i saw him was in a ‘secret’ bar in Albert Road that you only know about by word of mouth , no pics allowed inside etc. Chatty drunk.
What about his smell? Have you given him a good sniff?
I’m 5’1 so even better! I knew he’d be a chatty drunk!!
Please tell us more !!!

I feel like all eyes probably are actually on him though and I’m not sure how someone would go about ignoring that 🙈 You must be hyper aware
I get stressed out and start flapping when ONE person is looking at me in a pub nevermind a room full 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks Spicey - I ❤ You too!
Ps - does Mase not have good Twitter signal in Portugal?! 😉
544EA4D7-9D81-4AAD-A531-1F4549F23CDC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What about his smell? Have you given him a good sniff?
I’m 5’1 so even better! I knew he’d be a chatty drunk!!
Please tell us more !!!
Reeks of Lynx Africa… 🙃

No, he smells typically of a man that smells nice , can’t pinpoint a scent though.
He is friendly but deep down even if he wanted to tell people to duck off.. he couldn’t!
My mate had this lipstick that lit up when she opened it and he was mesmerised by it.
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Reeks of Lynx Africa… 🙃

No, he smells typically of a man that smells nice , can’t pinpoint a scent though.
He is friendly but deep down even if he wanted to tell people to duck off.. he couldn’t!
My mate had this lipstick that lit up when she opened it and he was mesmerised by it.
😂

Runs to google to buy said lipstick

What did he do? I’m missing the game, fuming 😭
Don’t worry I am too 😞😞😞😞

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.