Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jflurker93

VIP Member
I can’t fancy Mase because i see him around Portsmouth when he comes and visits. I’ll give you his number, invite me to your wedding 😂
I need answers.
Is he tall?
Have you ever smelt him, if so what does he smell like?
Is he lovely and not arrogant like butternips said?

Reece James:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

secrethush

Chatty Member
WELCOME TO THREAD 39!

One thread away from the big 40 !

Original title was I want him in my vagina, but not like that but I was worried it might get pulled down for indecency so I tweaked it a little! 🤣

📈 Let’s get the polls back up and running so vote for you’re fave Mason’ism from his wisdom teeth tik tok’s! 🦷

You get 2 votes each so use them wisely!

RECAP OF #38!

⚽ We were still revelling in the aftermath of Teethy Tuesday

⚽ You get leaky boobs after giving birth 💦

⚽ Most of us are ancient and it would be our LAST CHANCE on Xfactor if we auditioned, all because the tumblr teens won’t leave us alone AGAIN

⚽ @GGina has shagged a year 9 👀

⚽ We clarified that winter wonderland is full of instahoes and baddies

⚽ The Balenciaga baguette bag seems like the perfect accessory for WYLD, to hold our ham wallets

⚽ Jorgi aka @Isanythingrealanymore is 29 😧

⚽ LUKAKU IS 28 !!! HOW? 😵

⚽ @irishgal2013 was told to ‘go somewhere else to open your shit mouth’ after explaining Mason was just numb from anaesthetic and he doesn’t usually talk like Harry Kane

⚽ Mason’s having his shark teeth put on a best friend necklace for Dec #BrosOverInstaHoes

⚽ @irishgal2013 is an actual member of the FBI and charges £40 an hour for her services

⚽ We like to thirst over Harry Styles sometimes

⚽ Mason is ruled out of the Albania game, still pending an update for the San Marino match. Sorry I forgot we want #SocksNotStats

⚽ Declan withdrew from camp due to illness aka missing his bestie

⚽ Half of the england squad are missing whilst half of the FBC are off work sick looking like Mase under his furry blanket, coincidence? 👀

View attachment 861112

⚽ We’re not one to start rumours *cough cough* @Smca53 … but we think Mase pulled a sicky to go for some Salt Bae Steak

⚽ This England Camp can get fucked!

View attachment 861120

⚽ We had the driest wet wednesday to date

⚽ Tik Tok Teens pointed out that this isn’t Mason’s real smile (no shit he’s got a gauze gaws in his gob and he’s high as a kite)

View attachment 861116

⚽ We decorated the thread with some of our fave photos of Daddy, it was a lovely moment

⚽ 💡JG divides the thread more than Tink 🧚‍♂️

⚽ Spicy’s abs scare us #CardiBLipoTummy

⚽ Mason looks like Moana’s dad with his kitty tickler and teeth necklace

View attachment 861115

⚽ Daddy has apparently flew over to Portugal to meet an instahoe for some pancakes & syrup 🇵🇹 #MrWorldWide

⚽ @PunkRocker had her Mason Mount bauble delivered. She’s going to wear it around her neck until the Christmas Tree is up 🎄

⚽ Mason posted Part 2 of his dental surgery comedown, so we’ve had Teethy Tuesday AND Thursday!

⚽ Big T was driving a spaceship 🚀

⚽ Debs is a karen and doesn’t understand FiveGuys is said as one and not F.I.V.E. GUYS.

⚽ Mason would swallow a burger whole and we would all swallow something of his whole

⚽ He thinks the dental surgery put botox in his lips 👁👄👁

⚽ “Look at the size of these ones”

⚽ “Nah something’s gone wrong here”

⚽ “Nah they’re massive. Oh my god!”

⚽ Mason did his best impression of an instahoe with too much lip filler, see below

View attachment 861111

⚽ We confirmed Reece James does actually have some socks and they’re not non existent, @GGina will be relieved! 🐴

⚽ Gaz will now be known as Gareth ‘no socks’ Southgate

⚽ There was some Stonesy loving going on and the photos that got shared were absolutely vile and how dare @Suder34 hurt our eyes like that!

⚽ We may or may not have a cracking photo of his arse too but it’s not confirmed if it is actually him (we’ll go with it is) 🍑

View attachment 861113

⚽ Chilly has a fat sock and there was lots of photographic evidence to prove it. Sorry to the haters! 🧦

& remember, blozzers are only for people you love x
If that’s Johns arse i’m about to buss 🤤 💦 i want him to slap my face with his ding dong.

• Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
Can’t believe we’ve got through another thread again already 🙈 Has anyone taken notes for a recap or shall I go back again whilst I make my toastie

Annoyed I got woke up by the church bells though (there’s a church on my road) 🙃

@kria you had good seats, nice view of a chilly 😏

• Heart
  • Haha

irishgal2013

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been posted, masons brother was tagged in a story, it was Ruben loftus’ brother, so I looked on his story looks like a few of them went out last night wondering if mason went out aswell there was no sign of him in any stories though
Doubt he out after pulling out of the England squad. Yep Gareth I’m too ill to turn up tomorrow as he gets on the tequilas.

• Haha
I’m so glad I have this thread! (even though I just lurk 90% of the time).

I’m at a hen do, which I’ve been dreading for ages cause I don’t love the hen do vibe and everyone’s gone to bed before midnight!! Not what I was expecting?!

Thankfully it’s given me ample time to catch-up on the thread 😂 You lot never disappoint!

• Haha
  • Heart

Geexoxo

VIP Member
I’m getting married in Vegas next year. Haven’t set a date yet . Shall I book it for June? you’re all invited btw but if Masons there I’ll be trading the groom 🤣🤣🤣
Hope my bridesmaid dress fits the colour theme… are we walking in front of you or behind you?

• Haha

irishgal2013

VIP Member
Right here’s a list of questions @secrethush

Have you bumped into Big T?
What’s he like at flirting?
As nelly said what’s his dancing like?
Ever seen him kiss anyone or know anyone that’s had a bit of his pork sword?
What’s his alcoholic beverage of choice?
And you have the cheek to call me the fbi. That’s like a police interrogation

• Haha

Rodney2208

VIP Member
I’m getting married in Vegas next year. Haven’t set a date yet . Shall I book it for June? you’re all invited btw but if Masons there I’ll be trading the groom 🤣🤣🤣
Yaassss! We went to Vegas in late 2019, regretted not getting married when we were over there as we then had to deal with all the Covid wedding drama! Least we got to univite 90 people from our wedding 🤣

we are supposed to be going on honeymoon in June next year, however now I feel it needs to be pushed back 2 weeks…👀

• Heart
  • Haha