Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmoochL

Chatty Member
Thanks for the love ladies. I am tucked up in bed with a hot vimto watching Billions and scrolling through TikTok and I have no intention of moving till at least Saturday 😂 Anything that gets me out of doing the school run isn't always a bad thing.

I really need to stop watching these teeth videos because it's just giving me the ick
Billions is great show, Damian Lewis is awesome as Axe.
See the latest post from Chelsea on insta, you'll instantly feel better. ;)
Hope you feel better soon. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2

amzi

VIP Member
He ain’t gonna be able to chew any steak after having his teeth out…hoping he takes his family and not a date 😂😂

• Haha

nellyloz123

VIP Member
It’s a good job he kept the fucking kitty tickler when he shaved because jesus christ himself, if he’d have gone clean shaven and then posted that video I’d be checking myself in to a n once ward!
I’d be taking a walk by the nearest police station if that was the case. I was on the verge of agreeing with tumblr teens after how young he looked in that TikTok 🤣

• Haha

kria

VIP Member
I think I need to go clear my Twitter search history and delete all my screen shots… 🤣

• Haha

kria

VIP Member
I’ll give you a snippet of the winter wonderland one later it’s nearly done.

I feel like he didn’t shut up the whole car ride home that day 😂😂😂 I’d love to have been a fly on the wall!
Cannot wait! 🥰

Definitely talked for hours. Wonder what he was saying about Lil Nath 🤣

• Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
Ok how about anyone that is still sticking around through the drought, helps me with some ideas for the xmas fic’s.

I can’t write tonight because of my head but I can brainstorm on my phone 🙂

So

I’m going to include some…
• sleepy spooning / sofa sex
• fumble in his car
What other encounters would tickle your fancy that we haven’t read before?

Then, what would a normal person with a normal job buy Mason for xmas?

• Heart