Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chani10

VIP Member
Well, I was going to miss the first match anyway but I guess it doesn’t matter now 😂 tumblr teens will give me Tink gifs if anything interesting happens.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Smca53

VIP Member
Just want to say thanks to everyone for their kind words earlier. My anxiety earlier was for no reason as I did have a good night. However the end of the night was terrible as someone we know had a knife pulled on him so he knocked the bloke out and now he's the one that's been arrested 🙃
Safe to say they won’t forget your leaving night in a hurry! Glad it went well but sorry it ended that way - hope it works out ok for the one that was defending himself 🙁

jflurker93

VIP Member
I love it 😂 😂
That's what you say to him, right?
Absolutely I would say that to him!!
I love him more than life itself!

I’m often asked who I like more, him or Mason but it’s too hard to decide. For a start theres 12 years between them 😂😂😂

what did I just watch 🤣🤣🤣
Honestly I don’t know if tik tok is a blessing or a nightmare for these men in my life 😂

• Haha

Chani10

VIP Member
Awww @Chani10 it’s been two years since I went to Amsterdam and met the german lads!

This video has come up on my time hop, excuse the drunk laughing / snort but it made me laugh! We were wasted and thought being a in a tuk tuk was the most hilarious thing for some reason? 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 856594
I love it 😂😂

What I don't love is how I was face timing mein Schatzi, not paying attention to my surroundings and now I have a big scratch on my hand 🙃🙃

• Haha

kria

VIP Member
Less emails, more socks.
Seen as thought the camp has been a shit show, just show us them all naked. Or some footage from previous camps we haven’t seen.
Get them in the bloody pool (preferably naked) ffs! 🤣

• Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
Awww @Chani10 it’s been two years since I went to Amsterdam and met the german lads!

This video has come up on my time hop, excuse the drunk laughing / snort but it made me laugh! We were wasted and thought being a in a tuk tuk was the most hilarious thing for some reason? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

MensaBarbie1985

Chatty Member
Both families still follow each other. My ex’s family still follow me. It’s petty to unfollow if there hasn’t been any hard feelings
I unfollowed all my exes family because yeah I then posted every single second of my nervous breakdown on Facebook. Not proud and have learned my lesson… ish (we live in a small town anyway so news always travels)

Showed Mama Mensa the teeth video and even she was howling which means it must have been extra funny…

Also finally showed the world my shite tattoo… it started as an in joke and ended indelibly inked into my skin…

DF4AA7A5-F06E-4D80-9924-CB0746E1E830.jpeg

• Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
Are they never going to get tired of complaining about us? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Yes, we sexualise a 22 year old, same thing you do, move on!7

I really think we could recruit that account, that girl always make me laugh with her posts. She is not a FBC member yet, but it's on her way to become one!
That middle finger gif 😂💀

• Haha