Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smca53

VIP Member
Afraid not. After speaking to my GP first thing this morning, I have spent all day in A&E and been told I have pneumonia 😩 I've been packed off home with lots of drugs and been told to go to bed

Finally caught up. What the hell has gone on today? 😂😂
Ahhh I’m so sorry to hear that - particularly annoying that your GP made you wait to get seen to and you could’ve been getting treated before now! :cautious: Take it easy and I hope the drugs help and get you back to feeling healthy ASAP x

• Heart
Reactions: 3

PunkRocker

VIP Member
Anybody got the ‘so gentle’ TikTok and would be so kind as to post it, pretty please. Would really perk me up 😉

Also @Suder34 , it’s been far too long since I’ve seen my faves 🥵
Why does mine always post like this? Am I being thick?!

Attachments

• Heart

nellyloz123

VIP Member
I’ve not long got home and watched the teeth video again. Only just realised he’s wearing a lush blue tracksuit 😍😍 we need more please Masey!
Hope you’re feeling better @jflurker93

@irishgal2013 you need to become a PI!
Also I noticed he followed Salt Bae last night. I’m half expecting him to pop up in the restaurant ordering the £10k golden steak…..

• Heart

Chani10

VIP Member
I remember going on this rat ride ahaha ! You know like them ones that give you whiplash at Blackpool 🤣 you could feature eating a big brattwurst? And I remember eating churros. And the cutest market stalls!
Bratwurst with sauerkraut 😂
There is a dirty joke there. It's just...it's fine. I'll leave 🙈

• Haha

Chani10

VIP Member
Just want to say thanks to everyone for their kind words earlier. My anxiety earlier was for no reason as I did have a good night. However the end of the night was terrible as someone we know had a knife pulled on him so he knocked the bloke out and now he's the one that's been arrested 🙃
Oh my God :oops:
I mean, glad you had a great time first but...

jflurker93

VIP Member
Just want to say thanks to everyone for their kind words earlier. My anxiety earlier was for no reason as I did have a good night. However the end of the night was terrible as someone we know had a knife pulled on him so he knocked the bloke out and now he's the one that's been arrested 🙃
Oh no 😰😰

Hopefully it will all get sorted, I’m glad you had a good night despite the ending ❤

kria

VIP Member

Not sure how they expect him to smile after he’s just had his teeth pulled out 🤣 I still think ya look cute Masey!
‘No kidding he’s got gaws in his mouth!’ 🤣🤣🤣

But yeah, you’re still beautiful and I still love you Mase 🥰🤣

• Haha

kria

VIP Member
Right, I’ve had enough. I watched an old episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer before bed last night and I ended up having a Buffy x Declan Rice crossover dream.

I strongly suspected Spicy was a vamp but I couldn’t prove it - I could never get him in to the daylight, never caught him eating real food, he was acting super dodgy generally, and he was very pale (which is a bit rich from me, the girl who bears a striking resemblance to Caspar the friendly ghost).

Anyway, I spent much of the dream being like “oh my god I need to warn Mase, I need to warn Mase” but he never showed up. Then it occurred to me at some point that maybe Dec had already turned Mase in to a vampire and Mason’s dental surgery was nothing to do with wisdom teeth and was actually to get his vampy teeth removed :unsure:

Honestly, wtf? ALL I ASK FOR - and try to manifest - are some sexy footballer dreams. Instead, I get this shit :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, happy Fuck Me Friday, FBC friends! Here’s hoping we are blessed with some content and hopefully that content isn’t as dry as my dreams.
Amazing! Would you let Mase feed on you if he had become a vampire? 🤣

Whoevers bum it was, it was a nice one

Maybe this is why they have both withdrawn from the squad
It really was 🍑

• Haha