Mason Mount #35 Apparently Mason has a sore tooth but only NPB knows the truth….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Where’ve you been, you smell like Christmas dinner?”

I’d take Geraldine’s sloppy seconds quite happily. But if you want a different player, duck it, I’ll show little Billy Gilmour a good time :ROFLMAO:
tbf billy is kinda cute 👀 and he’s got a fit accent…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Today Chilly must be in a different climate zone as it’s pretty cold down this way! 🥶
It’s bloody freezing today, can’t believe Mase doesn’t have more layers on! Hasn’t even got his smurf hat - unfortunately!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s bloody freezing today, can’t believe Mase doesn’t have more layers on! Hasn’t even got his smurf hat - unfortunately!
Maybe he’s still got a temperature!
I’m prescribing more soup and also blowjobs I’m sure he will feel better in no time

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe he’s still got a temperature!
I’m prescribing more soup and also blowjobs I’m sure he will feel better in no time
I would volunteer to do the blowjobs but I dont think me coughing on his cock would feel all that erotic.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it just me having missed him or does Mason look extra cute today? 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 11
‘Erm, can you call my mum, I’ve had a bit of an accident…’

BEDF2FBC-4307-4C16-8F8B-FF6915967485.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.