Mason Mount #35 Apparently Mason has a sore tooth but only NPB knows the truth….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a quick note from the Sports Direct ad. Why is Mason the only one wearing his club colours? I’m not being Greenbush for conspiracy theories but was just genuinely interested as none of the others were wearing theres 😂
They all have to wear something related to the individual contracts they have. Emma is also wearing her tennis outfit. Dec wears Adidas because that's the brand he has a contract with, etc...
Marketing nerd mood off 😂

ETA that Fran also wears her Chelsea kit. So it must be something the club demanded to allow the players to be in the ad.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They all have to wear something related to the individual contracts they have. Emma is also wearing her tennis outfit. Dec wears Adidas because that's the brand he has a contract with, etc...

ETA that Fran also wears her Chelsea kit. So it must be something the club demanded to allow the players to be in the ad.
Thank you! I was genuinely interested in what the reasoning was. I knew someone here would know ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4

I demand he does it naked next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's happened again. The England insta page asks who I want to see included, I clearly state MASON MOUNT 💙 keeping it clean, no 🍆🥵🌊 and they still don't show him!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Thank god the shits didn’t stop him getting selected! I’m going to Wembley and I’d have been murdering NPB for bumming his ketchup and making him ill!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi ladies.

Mason found us and has been discussing us in the England Whatsapp group. Fortunately, I have the transcripts of the chat to share with your ladies later.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Hi ladies.

Mason found us and has been discussing us in the England Whatsapp group. Fortunately, I have the transcripts of the chat to share with your ladies later.
Is this the start of the camping smut… how the FBC ends up at Masons house ?

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.