Mason Mount #35 Apparently Mason has a sore tooth but only NPB knows the truth….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow. An array of hotties. You lay like that Mase and I’ll just perch on top of you 😉
Just to test the comfort.. you know… research!

Just realised this is when he had that jumper under his shirt and we were all seathing at the amount of layers 😅

Jack looks quite nice in this too 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Just realised this is when he had that jumper under his shirt and we were all seathing at the amount of layers 😅

He looks like he's in an East 17 tribute band 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d still have a go duck it why not 🥰
Spicy looks nice in it too, I’m going to watch it properly with the sound on when I go meet the uber driver for my mcdonald’s brekkie

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Declan “oi it’s snowing” dunno why but that really makes me giggle 😂

Masons wearing less layers in that advert in the “snow” than he does in august at training

• Haha
Reactions: 15

All in the name of research. Can test out the face and nose in that position too. Well done Mason 👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
My last day of isolation today & annoyingly mr isanythingrealanymore is home ill with what he has described as “the masons” aka he’s got the shits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My last day of isolation today & annoyingly mr isanythingrealanymore is home ill with what he has described as “the masons” aka he’s got the shits 😂
Poor Mason 😂 he's poorly with a cold and not feeling his best but his name will forever be associated with having diarrhoea!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hello world :coffee:
Working getting on the way but I'll kick that bastard to the curb soon.

GM.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Day 6 of feeling like tit. Cold is now in my chest and I fed up with lack of sleep.

Only Mason can make me feel better.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Happy thirsty Thursday everyone. Today will be fun with the stinking headache I have 😭😭
Wishing you all a good day ❤
Hope you feel better soon x
Morning all! I dreamt I was at school with Mason again, it’s a recurring theme and I have no idea why! He did have white socks on though so I can’t complain 👍🏻🤣
Was it the same school me and Chilly had to pick little Phil up from?
I wonder if in Mason’s dreams we all appear and he’s like who the hell are this lot? 😅
I can definitely see 🐌 having sex dreams about us all

I will never unsee that now

Day 6 of feeling like tit. Cold is now in my chest and I fed up with lack of sleep.

Only Mason can make me feel better.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The ad...there is so much going on 😂
Pickford can act in horror movies when he retires. That face he made is creeeepy 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pickford can act in horror movies when he retires. That face he made is creeeepy 🙈😂
That's the face I want him to make when he's ploughing into me.

Angry, mean Pickford is the best Pickford.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This! He looks like the serial killer of a TV series!

Mason and his little laugh 🥰 🥰 And thanks all for that needed research of the TikTok video, great work 👌👌
I needed that!

• Haha

Was it the same school me and Chilly had to pick little Phil up from?

I can definitely see 🐌 having sex dreams about us all

I will never unsee that now

🤣🤣🤣 I didn’t notice you and Chilly at the gate and little Phil wasn’t in our class. 🤣

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣 I didn’t notice you and Chilly at the gate and little Phil wasn’t in our class. 🤣
We had to pick him up early from the office because he'd had an accident. Bloody inconsiderate interrupting mine and Benjamin's church date if you ask me

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh wow. An array of hotties. You lay like that Mase and I’ll just perch on top of you 😉
Omg I shouldn’t love this but I do (I can’t support Mike Ashley in any way shape or form for why he did to my beloved club) BUT THE SNOW ANGEL

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.