Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

amzi

VIP Member
Just went onto her live someone asked if she likes Ben chilwell her reply ‘yes aww I love chilly, love chilly so much’
Bet she’s never met him!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

jflurker93

VIP Member
Just about to come back off my break and I emailed the IT boys for their shwanking research updates before I left so… can’t wait to open my inbox 😅

• Haha

MensaBarbie1985

Chatty Member

happy Thirsty Thursday! Please ignore my wig looking hair and appreciate my lobster 🦞 pjs 😂

also send good vibes for me and sky sports man!

• Heart

jflurker93

VIP Member
No we are “sexulising him as mother’s it’s gross. Can they stop saying i’m in my 30s/40s it’s giving me a complex
I mean the legal age over here to have sex is 16, so technically you could be a mother before you turn 17.

What so 17 year old mother’s are gross for sexualising him too? I doubt it.

STOP CALLING US OLD
IM IN MY 20’s FFS
IM SICK OF THIS

I had the Moderna Vaccine for christ sakes, surely that means I’m still in my prime 🤣🤣

• Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
He is so humble. This is why I’m so pleased he’s my son’s role model. He’s aware of where he came from and not let it get to his head like some of his contemporaries.
Tony & Debs would never let him forget he’s a Pompey Prick 💙

Actually, speaking of. My dad came in drunk from the pub when I had Chelsea on and he went… ‘oh has it hit him on the nose that’s why they’re winning?’
To which I practically hissed ‘HES NOT EVEN PLAYING HES POORLY’

The nose slander stops here Tony!

• Haha

MrsGrealish

VIP Member
Surely she’s heard it from a mutual friend… come on mase surely you’re not telling NPB all this shit yourself. Thought he has his head screwed on a bit better than the associate with the likes of her 😂
If he is then he caught the stupid off Jack Grealish.

• Haha

Rodney2208

VIP Member
I had the most random dream, I was teaching the England Team how to tie their shoelace’s on their Nikes 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Happy thirsty Thursday! Any one else feeling extremely thirsty this week!? MASON WE MISS YOU

Last day of isolation today…. I’m free tomorrow!

• Heart
  • Haha

kria

VIP Member
‘Oi, take a video of me with this soup so it looks like I ate it, then I can bin it and get a sandwich’ 🤣

• Haha

MrsGrealish

VIP Member
I think he needs to show us to put our minds at rest 😂 seeing is believing!
Yes, yes he does.

If Walker is lurking, (We know he is), he needs to let Jack know that there are some doubts about the size of his Pork sword.

Is it a butter knife, dagger or Samurai sword?

We need answers.

• Haha

Suder34

VIP Member
Morning all- spending the day at my mums- she’s been poorly so looking after her!
I plan on ignoring the Manchester derby 😬🙈 and streaming the chelsea game if he’s playing and introduce mother to the joy that is mason!

• Heart