Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kria

VIP Member
Christ, imagine if she was also telling the truth about all her Christmas trees… 🤯🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

MrsGrealish

VIP Member
It takes a special type of arsehole to use someone you barely have a link with to further your own agenda. Can we not do to her what the Tik Tok teens did that girl that Mason was live gaming with?

• Haha

MrsGrealish

VIP Member
🤣🤣 she’s making notes for the next one. ‘Princess Darling Kitten’. I don’t mind the ‘y/n’ ones; my brain automatically changes it to my name now
Mason looked into Eden's bright green orbs, as he tenderly tickled her pleasure button. "You're dping so well for me, my sweet little kitten."

"Go gentle on me." Eden begged. "I'm still a virgin.

"I will treat you as if you were a delicate flower." He promised.

Excuse me, ladies.

I need to go and vomit now. :sick::sick:

• Haha
  • Sick

kria

VIP Member
Little Nath comes on here and tells him after training what we all think of him. Nath is his little hype man
‘so you’ve shit yourself, you look like a smurf and a meerkat, you’re a bit chubby but on a positive note they think you have a big knob! Oh and the rest of it was about shwanking and fanny eggs!’

• Haha

Geraldine.20.jobs

VIP Member
“Where’ve you been, you smell like Christmas dinner?”

I’d take Geraldine’s sloppy seconds quite happily. But if you want a different player, fuck it, I’ll show little Billy Gilmour a good time :ROFLMAO:
I don't mind sharing with @Smca53

Billy though? Isn't he in the year below little Phil at school?

• Haha

irishgal2013

VIP Member
Tumblr teens are chatting shit about this thread again, can someone explain to them mason doesn’t wanna a virgin. 😂😂🤣

• Haha

kria

VIP Member
It was outrageous that there was no ‘a what’ Jack gif so I made one, it’s not my best work but it’ll do for now…

1636062127409.gif

• Haha

PunkRocker

VIP Member
Well good morning 🥵 we watched the match and as soon as I saw the interview I knew the tumblr teens would get it and I'm not disappointed! The first one 🔥

Happy Friday everyone! Today I'm finally getting my hair cut 🥳 after months of growing it for my wedding, I can now get rid of it! My hair is so thick, I'll probably feel a stone lighter, can't wait!
Hope everyone has a good day, the weekend is almost here! 💙

HAPPY FUCK ME FRIDAY BITCHES 💙

its freedom day 🎉 I am out of isolation!

to celebrate, tiktok thought I wanted to see voldy screeching yet another love song on my fyp. No thanks tiktok 🤦🏽‍♀️ Not letting that rain on my parade today

game day tomorrow! My first match back since masons hatrick (what a bloody day that was!!)

Yay! Enjoy your freedom and I hope the match is another amazing one! For you as much as me because I'm at home to watch this one 😂

Screenshot_20211025-205103_Photos.jpg

• Heart

Geraldine.20.jobs

VIP Member

Finally the week is over! I'm going to completely ignore my family all weekend and devote all my time to you lot and thirsting over footballers. I'm old and I'm a mother and I plan on sexualising the hell out of them.

• Haha
  • Heart

Geexoxo

VIP Member
Lukaku. If that is him, shows he has a cold and not a pissing tooth ache

Canteen ladies getting some broth into him. I’d rather stay ill. 😂😂
In the most respectful way to Miss.Chelsea Dinner lady…. That shit looks like sink water.

• Haha

MrsGrealish

VIP Member
Erm I’m in my 30s (I guess that means I’m old) and I’m a mother but I’m not his mother ffs and I don’t ‘sexualise’ him in front of my kids so I can’t see why that fucking matters!

He should just scrawl ‘fuck off’ on them all
I'm 38, a mother and old enough to have sex. So I'll carry on fantasizing about riding him like a seesaw.

When the men stop with sexualising women, I'll stop sexualising men.

Those teens are gonna grow up to prudish, boring fuckers.

• Haha

Chani10

VIP Member
I wouldn’t usually give her the attention but I’ve been sat stewing on it and how she was obvs trying make people think she’d been kissing mason (lol you wish) but also the fact he was obvs drunk that night and she wouldn’t have been. Dodgy and gross 🤮 just had to get it off my chest
The way she uses him, in general, is really gross. That's why I refuse to give her the attention she clearly craves.
Like, I get it, she's a spoiled 22-year-old who wants to have her 5 minutes of fame but...do it by yourself. Don't use other people. Because she not only uses Mason, she also uses his fans. And sure, many are annoying teens, but they don't deserve to be treated like that and fed lies just so a silly girl can feed her ego.

• Heart
Morning 👋🏼 Happy wet Wednesday.

I completely missed the last thread and haven’t really been on here since Saturday! Not been feeling well at all, so just been sorry for myself in the corner! Although I did drop in on the chilly thread…. Where has my loyalty gone!?

had a read of the last few pages of the last thread… pleased to see its business as usual🥚 😂

hoping mase has a prerecorded tiktok ready to o out for wet Wednesday today

• Heart

keylimepie

VIP Member
And what were your findings before you were so rudely interrupted?
I have nothing to report. I do concur with the “Daddy is packing” comment though. Fingers crossed that the testicle to penis ratio is not heavily in favour of balls.

• Haha