Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsGrealish

VIP Member
@Smca needs to start the rumour that Steak Fake is the reason that he and Cl hoe broke up. They'll fucking ate her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

MrsGrealish

VIP Member
Maybe he’s still got a temperature!
I’m prescribing more soup and also blowjobs I’m sure he will feel better in no time
I would volunteer to do the blowjobs but I dont think me coughing on his cock would feel all that erotic.

• Haha

keylimepie

VIP Member
My take with greggs sausage roll is if people stop feeding her ego she would have no audience. I’ve don’t pay attention to anything she says. It’s all bullshit

I’m sorry but where do all these trees go? She was in her kitchen the other day and it wasn’t even that big. She’s hardly got over 17 rooms 🤣🤣 why would you lie about that?! 🤣 she’s deluded!
Up her arse

• Haha

PunkRocker

VIP Member
Just to test the comfort.. you know… research!

Just realised this is when he had that jumper under his shirt and we were all seathing at the amount of layers 😅

Jack looks quite nice in this too 👀
He looks like he's in an East 17 tribute band 🤣

• Haha

kria

VIP Member
I see the United boys had lunch together today and we have lots of pictures. Still waiting for one from that Chelsea dinner that they did weeks ago :rolleyes:
All eating salads because they’re scared of Ronaldo?

• Haha

kria

VIP Member
That is amazing! I didn’t want it to end! Can we have a daily update please 🤣

I got so engrossed I almost forgot it wasn’t real 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Smca53

VIP Member
Benjamin could nip round to her tent after he’s been gravy dipped, he’s a s lag after all 😂
“Where’ve you been, you smell like Christmas dinner?”

I’d take Geraldine’s sloppy seconds quite happily. But if you want a different player, fuck it, I’ll show little Billy Gilmour a good time :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Chani10

VIP Member
To be honest, I wouldn’t talk about how I annoyed someone who is clearly not feeling well as if it was something to be proud of but then again, I'm not into stalking people so maybe I just don't get it 🙄 poor Mase and poor everyone else that has to deal with that.

• Heart
  • Sad

jflurker93

VIP Member
Good Morning! Happy Friday 🥰

I’ve woken up with a dead arm and only slighty groggy/tired from the jab but I still took the day off (I literally never have time off work so it’s a treat) so I’m going to have a duvet day and maybe write more of my story/smut!

Those gifs of Spicy 🥵🥵🥵

• Heart

Smca53

VIP Member
Every time I catch up on here more foods get ruined for me

And so today we add to the ❌ list:

- Ketchup (Mason will be gutted)
- Fish

• Haha

Chani10

VIP Member
Just a quick note from the Sports Direct ad. Why is Mason the only one wearing his club colours? I’m not being Greenbush for conspiracy theories but was just genuinely interested as none of the others were wearing theres 😂
They all have to wear something related to the individual contracts they have. Emma is also wearing her tennis outfit. Dec wears Adidas because that's the brand he has a contract with, etc...
Marketing nerd mood off 😂

ETA that Fran also wears her Chelsea kit. So it must be something the club demanded to allow the players to be in the ad.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

keylimepie

VIP Member
That's one of the reasons he will go far in his career. ⭐

So many people can do with a bit of learning from young Mason...

Humble brag is not cute.
Daily complaints about how crap your life is while doing nothing to change the situation is tiresome.
Adult life is not easy but the decisions you make today affect your future, simple as that. The world owes you nothing.
Agree with every word of this. I know that we all participate in sexualising him one way or another but I am so proud he’s a Chels boy and I can’t wait to see what he achieves in his career. Once Messi and Ronaldo retire, I think Mason will take his place in the world elite. He’s not even in his prime yet and already a Ballon D’or nominee. I’m excited for him ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10