Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smca53

VIP Member
Watching Gogglebox and they’re watching something where a bird lays an egg and one of the girls on the show says “I know how that feels”

…………..

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Chani10

VIP Member
Tumblr teens are chatting shit about this thread again, can someone explain to them mason doesn’t wanna a virgin. 😂😂🤣
That's a shame! They clearly need to do something with all the free time they have to stop worrying about us. I was going to suggest they could come wine tasting with me but...you gotta older than 18 for that.
They can...do homework? Go for a walk? Get a pet they can look after and play with?

But honestly, we've been on our best behaviour. I don't get what their issue with us is. Has everyone paid the rent this month?

• Haha

kria

VIP Member
Fuck me it’s like he’s writing a book!!

‘He loves the attention’ followed by shitty sarcastic half smile from him.

Leave our poorly boy alone, he doesn’t look as happy as he normally does. He’s even got his hood up 😢
I just want to snuggle with him under his blanket..
He doesn’t look himself does he, I mean he’s obvs still beautiful but he looks tired. He must just want to run the pricks over when he’s feeling crap.

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Haha

Eden246

VIP Member
They all have to wear something related to the individual contracts they have. Emma is also wearing her tennis outfit. Dec wears Adidas because that's the brand he has a contract with, etc...
Marketing nerd mood off 😂

ETA that Fran also wears her Chelsea kit. So it must be something the club demanded to allow the players to be in the ad.
I demand he does it naked next year.

• Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
On reflection I’m not sure how you write dialogue for lil Bill anyway when no one ever seems to know what he’s saying

• Haha

Eden246

VIP Member

Some nice visuals for when you’re riding the Mount ladies.Hold the phone down today 😉

• Haha

MensaBarbie1985

Chatty Member
Morning all… catching up as usual

glad I’m not the only one who freaked out after seeing the words ‘school’ and ‘homework’ on the chilly thread!

im confused…. Am I allowed to sexualise or not as I’m almost 36 but not a mother 🤷‍♀️ (Ooh I do have a date on Tuesday though!)

quiet night in for me for once (my friend even wrote ‘you’re grounded’ on my Facebook) 😂 but today I’m being dragged to a musical this aft… given that I hate singing and people it’s not going to end well! But my friend is in it so I’m being the moral support…

in other news I got 3 new tattoos yesterday, what started as a bit of a joke is now permanently etched under my left arm… yes I have a heart with Arsenal written in it 🙈 I’m never getting laid again…

• Haha

Rodney2208

VIP Member
I was loving the Chilly thread, but my main objective is to admire his arse, bulge and smile. The whole Kelsey things got a bit Crazy. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Same, someone mentioned their homework, and that was it for me! 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️ 💨💨

Last edited:
  • Haha

keylimepie

VIP Member
Morning all. Thank fuck it’s Friday! Hope you all manage to have a great day 😊

Do you think now that mason has a tiktok he looks at voldemort page?
Yes I do. To rip the absolute piss probably and laugh at her shrieking Adele to him. It’s his laugh for the day

• Haha

izzy93

0CB64BCF-9BC4-4C30-83D0-07256C7044EA.jpeg

a very good morning from the twitter bulge community .. also read a tweet asking if his illness is due to the second covid shot? But he has probably been vaccinated for a while now?

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart

MrsGrealish

VIP Member
Bringing out my old fave.

FBC huffed and stumbled off the bed. She lumbered towards the door, but instead of opening it, she was pushed roughly against the door, a solid body pressed against her.

"Lift your arms and press your palms against the door." Mason demanded. He knew how turned on she got when he used his low, commanding voice on her. When she complied, he rewarded her by palming her breasts, but never touching her bare skin. "I never said I wouldn't fuck you. Now, how best to punish you."

When his hand caressed her thigh, teasingly close to her sex, she let out a little whimper. For that she was punished with a sharp swat to her right buttock.

"Don't make a sound until I give you permission." He ordered. "I've decided to not let you orgasm tonight. I'm going to fuck you, but you won’t scream, and you won’t cum. I forbid it. Understand?"

FBC merely nodded.

Mason nipped at the skin of her neck, licking the delicate flesh. "What a delectable creature you are. How I would enjoy my teammates watching as I pound and pound you. How you beg me for more every time. You'd like that wouldn't you, whore?"

The idea of an audience while they made wild love, excited her more than she cared to admit, but she nodded anyway.

His hands pulled up the lower part of her not-quite-a dress above her hips, delighted at the lack of underwear. His hands roamed over her thighs and backside, occasionally swatting it to see the pink tinge of her skin. "And would you like them to fuck you?" He whispered in her ear.

She shook her head and turned to get a quick glimpse at him. Just from the look on his face, her legs trembled in excitement over what was to come.

"There's a good whore." He kissed her shoulder gently as a reward. "I might let you cum tonight."

FBC struggled to keep quiet when one finger slid into her vagina. Frustratingly, Mason made no move.

"I know how much you want my fingers to fuck you, but you must earn it." He slipped another finger into her vagina, just to ensure she would play his little game. "If I agreed, which of my teammates would you like to fuck?"

FBC's forehead hit the door as she tried desperately to control herself. "Chilly."

"My sweet whore. You clearly have a type." Mason chuckled. "Would you let him touch you as I do?" He growled when she nodded. "Would you let him bend over the desk and fuck you into oblivion as I do?"

"Y…yes." FBC couldn't take it anymore. She was dripping wet, and his fingers twitched inside of her deliberately.

Mason sniffed her, using his free hand to palm her breasts roughly. "Call me, Chilly. Would you like one last nasty fuck before you marry Mason?"

"Oh, fuck yes." She breathed out.

"I don't believe you."

She was achy with need, and she'd do anything to make him fuck her. "Yes!" She screamed. "Fuck me like the whore that I am. Fuck me, Chilly."

Mason snarled and ripped at the flimsy fabric of her dress, exposing her breasts, while entering her roughly. She didn't want gentle so she wouldn't get it. He gripped onto her hips forcefully snapping her back to him in quick rhythm. It was hard and deep, and FBC's cries of pleasure only spurred him on.

FBC's body felt weightless as wave after wave of pleasure hit her head on. Her hair and breasts moved in perfect rhythm with his perfect, masterful strokes and her shoulder knocked against the door awkwardly. She gasped when a hand moved to her throat, not pressing but a delightful pressure.

He nipped her ear and kissed her neck. "Does Mason fuck you like this?"

"No." FBC cried, willing herself not to cum.

"Would you like Kai to fuck you like this?" He growled as he slammed into her desperately.

"Yes!" She screamed. "Oh fuck, yes."

"What about Ruben?"

That was it! She couldn't stop what was happening. Her whole body went rigid and the scream that threatened to come seem to get stuck in her throat. Suddenly it roared out. "Yes! I want to fuck them all!"

Mason wrapped his arms around her possessively and desperately thrusted into her, the rhythm he once had, had gone and he moved wildly, until that familiar feeling burned in his groin. With one last thrust, he came into her.

• Heart
  • Wow