Mason Mount #35 Apparently Mason has a sore tooth but only NPB knows the truth….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mothers introduction to mason has not gone well and I quote “he looks young enough for you to have birthed him Victoria, sort yourself out”
I’m yet to show her my Dom and John! I think that may go slightly better
But she didn't call him ugly so she's one up on my mum
And don't the sweater vest Victoria!

Reactions: 5
But she didn't call him ugly so she's one up on my mum
And don't the sweater vest Victoria!
. She said he was handsome afterwards but far to young!
The vest , specs and hat give me the ick- I refuse to believe that pic of him exists!

Reactions: 4
Just off to set fire to my brain to ensure that the sweater vest photo is NOT stored in it

Reactions: 7
Sorry for distressing some of you with the sweater vest pic… hope this makes up for it

Reactions: 11
. She said he was handsome afterwards but far to young!
The vest , specs and hat give me the ick- I refuse to believe that pic of him exists!
Oh no, is your mum a Tumblr mum?!
The specs I could do without but it's a look

Reactions: 2
My mum loves Dom. Not for me, for herself
My brother is still traumatised after that little conversation on our group chat.

Reactions: 5
My mum loves Dom. Not for me, for herself
My brother is still traumatised after that little conversation on our group chat.
Your mum has good taste! I’m warming her up before I show her my Dom, I’ll be heartbroken if she rejects him too

Reactions: 3
Literally me when I had it for the first time after idk more then a year of not eating any fast foods. And I was drunk while having it but still here goes nothing, I simply lost the taste for it

Reactions: 1
As of voldemorts bro is in the JD advert with TAA Kalvin Phillips and Sancho

Last edited:
I’d be like you can have these M&Ms but you have to take me too babe

Reactions: 9
He looks poorly. Chubby git has definitely lost weight.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.