Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmoochL

Chatty Member
How long til he looks like Mase do you think? I’ll put it in my diary. 🤣
Come to think of it, when he was skinny he didn't looked like Daddy at all. Only now with the pandemic weight gain he resembles fat Daddy.
So don't get your hopes up for skinny faux Daddy. But this is the next best thing, so...you want his number? :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 2

kria

VIP Member
Is it not the same day as your pic? Same top?!
Yeah it is the same top, just checked and that photo was from 21st October so 2 weeks ago. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I read on insta it was from last Friday so probably the teens getting it wrong 🤣

• Heart

kria

VIP Member
I'm pretending this shot is just for me. 🥵 He knows I love the combo and need a smile. The hands are a bonus.

View attachment 848871
I thought it was for me! Can we share? 🤣

This is LONG AF!
I swear sometimes I think I’m writing a book.

Hope the logistics at the end make sense and I also hope you like the last couple of lines, just for us FBC lot that don’t want cleaning up😅

I have to add @keylimepie gave me a few ideas for this one! ❤

My kids are being irritating so haven’t had chance to read it yet but I notice Nath gets a mention 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsGrealish

VIP Member
Rather randomly - I I visited the chippy with John last night! 🤣😂🤣😂
That’s not been in my dreams for a while - it must mean something ! Feeling slightly guilty for cheating on my Dom tho! ☺
I hope it was good enough to be cheating on Dom for.🤣

• Haha

irishgal2013

VIP Member
Yeah it is the same top, just checked and that photo was from 21st October so 2 weeks ago. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I read on insta it was from last Friday so probably the teens getting it wrong 🤣
He must of just been happy to be back after one rest day. 😂😂😂🙈

• Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
Work can go in the bin, i’m skiving sick leave me alone.

Anyway, for smut research purposes.

If you were to have a falling out with Mason would you rather….

• Have angsty sex but your still not talking after it?

• Have makeup sex after you made up?

• Heart

Smca53

VIP Member
Afternoon all. How are we?

I've been signed off work indefinitely, my mental health has taken a bit of a nose dive. It is work triggered so just need a break from that. You guys are my comfort zone at the moment so I'll be around a lot. ❤

I've been with Winston aka Mason for three hours this afternoon and he is already barking at me. I wish the real Mason was as obsessed with me as the dog. 🤣

This is like someone has put all my favourite bits together. 🥰
Sending lots of love 💙💙

• Heart

kria

VIP Member
Scores me like he scored in the Euros final 😉

Apart from that the list looked good, can’t wait for it! Don’t envy you having to write it all though!! xx
That’s the moment I fell in love with your husband… 😬🤣

The actual goal I mean, not when he shagged you in a goal… 🤣

• Haha

kria

VIP Member
Today Chilly must be in a different climate zone as it’s pretty cold down this way! 🥶
It’s bloody freezing today, can’t believe Mase doesn’t have more layers on! Hasn’t even got his smurf hat - unfortunately!

• Heart
  • Haha