Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsGrealish

VIP Member
This is why I laid claim to him early on 😂! he should have been back last week but his quad injury flared back up again- hoping before the end of the month, Merseyside derby is start of dec so they want him back by then!
He needs to stop tying his hair back so much though. I need to see those gorgeous curls.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

PunkRocker

VIP Member
When watching spider-man last night, his friend asked him if he could lay eggs. My first thoughts were no but @PunkRocker can 😂

Can’t believe I had an early night and woke up to a new thread.

MASON VISITED MY DREAMS
Not exactly the dream I would like but it’s better than nothing.

Was at the City game but he got subbed off at half time and I was fuming. Then after the game he screenshotted and posted a message he’d got like wtf? (a bit like the old guy one off tumblr I had) and hardly anyone had commented on it so I thought this is my time to shine as he will see my comment so I wrote ‘reading this gave me a headache’

THEN he popped up in my DM’s joking about the message, then he sent me a video of him swearing and drunk but then apologising for sending it??? Then he asked to facetime me and told me I had the most beautiful eyes.

Then I woke up. Hoping for more tonight 😇

@MrsGrealish an awkward fumble for me and Luke??? 🤯

• Haha

MrsGrealish

VIP Member
Hey Mrs G that’s not fair, it’s bad enough my hubby plays for Utd. Maybe you could incorporate some derby rivalry into my smut 😜 ?

Yours made me laugh!! He’s a skinny boy now though he’s lost some weight, might have dropped his love handles finally! 🤣
No win, no nice smut.

• Sad
  • Heart

keylimepie

VIP Member
I have spent way too much of my lunchtime watching this. I don’t even like Max Branning but those hips are hypnotising 😱😱 Mason when you do strictly, I want the booty shake it please

• Haha
Reactions: 1

jflurker93

VIP Member
Ohhhh poor Luke 😪😪😪
Come home to me my little pudding!

Looks like he’s been playing in the field with the sheep with all the grass on his face!

• Haha
Reactions: 1