Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kria

VIP Member
I will say this only once. She’s a compulsive liar who lives in a fantasy world that she is relevant. She is not relevant. She is trying to become an influencer on the back of her being school friends with a premier league footballer. Maybe she needs to ask Butternips for some public relations advice because she is doing a shit job at it.
Steak Fake I mean every word and your more than welcome to come discuss it here with me. No fucks given

Reactions: 2

Geexoxo

VIP Member
The way she uses him, in general, is really gross. That's why I refuse to give her the attention she clearly craves.
Like, I get it, she's a spoiled 22-year-old who wants to have her 5 minutes of fame but...do it by yourself. Don't use other people. Because she not only uses Mason, she also uses his fans. And sure, many are annoying teens, but they don't deserve to be treated like that and fed lies just so a silly girl can feed her ego.
yeah I haven’t bothered with her since I just was curious as to who she was and heard her say that whilst the shitty insta filter kept going on and off and I just thought nahhh gross. In the bin 🤮

• Haha

kria

VIP Member
Come to think of it, when he was skinny he didn't looked like Daddy at all. Only now with the pandemic weight gain he resembles fat Daddy.
So don't get your hopes up for skinny faux Daddy. But this is the next best thing, so...you want his number? :cool:
I’m starting to have second thoughts… 🤔🤣

• Haha

MrsGrealish

VIP Member
Thankyou darling… yep that’s me!!! Unfortunately I get really bad migraines a lot and for obvious reasons I can’t take my usual medication right now 😁 so I was really struggling! X
You dont take Sumatriptan, do you? I have that for migraines and it barely works for me.

• Heart