Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsGrealish

VIP Member
Omg I shouldn’t love this but I do (I can’t support Mike Ashley in any way shape or form for why he did to my beloved club) BUT THE SNOW ANGEL
I get Mase, Jack, Deccers and Picks in one ad. If only the other 5 on my list were in it too. I'd be in heaven.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

nellyloz123

VIP Member
Finally able to have some time to catch up with the thread, and you never disappoint.
Sad that some of you had such an awful start to the week. Same here, work has been killing me, and on top of that my mood has been so low that I didn't even have the energy to be here or even read any Mase smut.

You lot nearly killed me with all that childbirth talk….way to help support my argument that I’m not ready yet to have a kid. Between you and one of my friends that had an awful pregnancy. But in a way I’m glad for it; I feel like a loooong time pregnancy and childbirth were such taboos that everything was fine, nothing to worry, all sunshine and rainbows and I think it is way better to face the situation knowing everything that can happen.

Incredible news @calmyourritas So so happy for you!!!

Also, it was you the one that had horrible headaches a while ago, right? Hope they are gone!

I thought the egg talk was traumatising but the fish one….and don't even start with the gerbil! I could have lived perfectly fine without knowing that!

@MrsGrealish your fics are great!! I think the sex scenes are realistic, and you can see that they are clearly written by an adult that has had sex, unlike some of the stuff you can read on Tumblr. And you don’t use those cringe nicknames they like so much, which is a great bonus! The sofa smut was great!! Wish I could be Cassie!! Also, Ty god sex, I approve!!🥵🥵

@nellyloz123 congrats on your first first on your degree!

@jflurker93 love your new hairstyle! I bet you are one of those lucky ones that look great with every hairstyle

@Chani10 sorry but there is no way I'm eating that! And less for as a hangover cure @SmoochL ; guess it works because people are so busy throwing up to be able to think about anything else!
❤❤❤ thank you so much. We missed you ❤ hope you have a better rest of the week!

• Heart

amzi

VIP Member
I can only see her live can’t see her stories for some reason :/ she needs to move on he don’t even like her pictures so much for being besties he’s out there liking random girls rhay are the other side of the world but can’t like his own mates. Hmmmm tells me all I need to know 🤔

might have been mentioned but a few weeks ago now she was on live and I caught a few mins of it and she was all like oh I don’t drink alcohol and then was answering questions all like “ive only ever kissed 7 people in my life… it was 6 but it’s 7 now” in the words of Tracy beaker BOG OFF! stop trying to make it happen it isn’t happening and never will happen :/ also if you’re out sober I should hope you’re not getting with people who are drunk as that’s really fucking weird behaviour 🥰✌🏻
She always backtracks on what she says

kria

VIP Member
Argh I didn’t manage to catch up last night I was exhausted. I ate so much Chinese I was in a food coma. Hope everyone had a nice evening. My boyf of off to the derby today so I’ve got the day to myself woohoo. Just seen this vid and is it me or does he look mega pissed off at the end?
He looks poorly. Chubby git has definitely lost weight. 😞

• Sad

Geexoxo

VIP Member
Thank you! I’ll live anyway, just very annoying and itchy 🥲
I would definitely let Daddy rub cream into me, either mine or his tbh

I haven’t no! Thank you I’ll get onto that, bloody run out of my prescription stuff and as we all know booking a doctor’s appointment is a nightmare so definitely worth a go 💖
I always need to switch creams every so often anyway because it’s like my skin gets used to one after so long and it stops working 🙄🙄

I hope Mason is enjoying this thrilling tale of my faulty skin if he’s reading here (and still loves me no matter what we’ve all got flaws hun x)
really hope it helps! It’s not the cheapest thing to buy but it is worth it if it works for you xx

• Heart