Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jflurker93

VIP Member
If Man Utd dont win today, anyone supporting City will get the worse smut for camping I can think up.

I'm ratty as fuck today and my head hurts, Utd better fucking win!!
Hey Mrs G that’s not fair, it’s bad enough my hubby plays for Utd. Maybe you could incorporate some derby rivalry into my smut 😜 ?

Very good 😂
Best I had was Chunky boy is feeling ill, security can't stop the stalkers but the FBC will!
Yours made me laugh!! He’s a skinny boy now though he’s lost some weight, might have dropped his love handles finally! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

nellyloz123

VIP Member
Oh wow. An array of hotties. You lay like that Mase and I’ll just perch on top of you 😉
Omg I shouldn’t love this but I do (I can’t support Mike Ashley in any way shape or form for why he did to my beloved club) BUT THE SNOW ANGEL

Chani10

VIP Member
Can it be 7 (well, 8 for me) already? I'm so bored 😂😂 and the football starts at my 9 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha

Geexoxo

VIP Member
I bet Lidl has it.
And speaking of Lidl, they have spiced biscuits in their "Christmas section" right now and they are so yummy. Try them out ❤

Not me promoting our biggest supermarket for free 😂Lidl, sponsor me. I'll be your instahoe.
Oooh Thankyou!! LOVE a bit of lidl literally only a few mins away from it so I’ll deffo pay a visit ❤

• Heart

amzi

VIP Member
Did anybody hear when she said her 10th house is Capricorn then went on to say “is it true you should marry your 10th house sign” why because mase is a Capricorn lmao get in the bin gal it’s actually 7th house they say as a matter of fact 😂
Wow she’s reaching

she’s put her twitch in her bio on ig, bet she tries to get mason to go live with her

does anyone know if she works? Or what does she actually do with her life?

So plant base was chatting shit about his teeth. Can we put her in the bin and leave her there 😂
Put her in a bin and roll her down a hill somewhere 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2