Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Declan “oi it’s snowing” dunno why but that really makes me giggle 😂

Masons wearing less layers in that advert in the “snow” than he does in august at training

• Haha
Reactions: 15

MrsGrealish

VIP Member
Hi ladies.

Mason found us and has been discussing us in the England Whatsapp group. Fortunately, I have the transcripts of the chat to share with your ladies later.

• Haha
  • Wow

jflurker93

VIP Member
Can you imagine being well known/famous and bumping into a school friend from when you were 14.

They guilt you into following them on instagram or whatever, take a photo of you drunk when they don’t drink… and then make weird comments about you on instagram lives to insinuate that you’re besties.

Telling people you’ve missed work because of your wisdom teeth when in reality you have a cold because you’ve been being tested for covid and seen eating ‘get better’ soup/broth.

I bet she messages him and he’s just like 👍🏻 yeah cool (like when she said she showed him the tik toks) because he’s a nice guy and doesn’t know how to tell her to fuck off.

I’ll do it for you Mason, just say the word.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chani10

VIP Member
I’ve gone downhill with this jab in the past hour.
I’ve been okay all day just a bit achey and now i’ve got a splitting headache and feel sick. my arm is still killing and has a huge hard lump in it where my leopard was stabbed, and the fireworks are not helping, I feel like i’m inside a game of Call of Duty 💀🥵
Weird that it took so long for the side effects to show up. I never got a lump but I did get a bit of a rash which disappeared in a couple of days. As others said, just take paracetamol, try to drink water and juice if you have a temperature and maybe find something to watch/listen to during the night. I think I listened to 10 podcasts before I fell asleep 😂

I'm going to try to go to bed now because we have a lot of walking planned for tomorrow and I need to rest after today. But I'll show you before I go the really pretty location where we had dinner ❤ we got there early and had some quiet time before everyone else showed up.

Attachments

• Heart

Chani10

VIP Member
I don't have to pay any rent this month, so I get to sexualise all I want according to the teens 🤗

• Haha
Content is drier than the Sahara this week…. So just thought I would dive in to the MM folder on my phone and share some goodies on here.

COME BACK SOON MASON… before we all shrivel
3025AF84-691E-4D78-B341-1E99F54FD6CE.jpeg
31AB7D76-5783-4C77-B482-8EE446656EF6.jpeg

8E6E589F-3A04-4312-AC22-97F97E52E586.jpeg

• Heart

laylavd

VIP Member
Evening all.

I'm in love with this new interview and all the stills from it. 🥰🥰

Also. I want this attitude and I want it now. 🥵

Screenshot_20211103-173847_Instagram.jpg

• Heart

laylavd

VIP Member
You're all so lovely fam. 😢 xx

I'll like to offer this classic as a token of my appreciation.

• Heart

PunkRocker

VIP Member
It's happened again. The England insta page asks who I want to see included, I clearly state MASON MOUNT 💙 keeping it clean, no 🍆🥵🌊 and they still don't show him!

• Haha
  • Sad