Mason Mount #33 Mason we know you know about us, isn’t it about time you joined us on the drag bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t trust my boys- straight away they would spill and say my mum fancies you and would happily leave our dad for you!! 😂
I told mine a few weeks ago that I was going to marry Mase and would they like him to be their new dad and they said ‘no, we’d miss dad!’ so I said it’s fine they can stay with their dad, me and Mase will visit every other weekend! 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm very used to meeting German footballers. It's given this useful live skill 😂
It was a lot easier as a kid when I didn't fancy any of them, though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd be a gibbering wreck, I'd probably dribble on myself and he'd think there was something wrong with me 🤣 which I guess there is! Severe deficiency of Mason’s D! 🥵
I would be a mess...I'm completely socially awkward and would definitely dick it up some how 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There just no way I could play it cool.

I couldn’t even act normal around Jordan the bloody window fitter the other week, burning up at his rude comments and falling off the back step in front of him 🙈🙈🙈

Nevermind meeting the love of my life!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Couldn’t trust my boys- straight away they would spill and say my mum fancies you and would happily leave our dad for you!! 😂
My boys would do the same - My mum has a mug with you on, my mum calls you her boyfriend etc etc 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You all laugh about your kids outing you…

But the only time I’ll be close to meeting Mason is at the City game when I’m with my DAD

Can you imagine 😭😭😭

‘Mason my 28 year old daughter has a book with you on it and she wanted me to buy a model of your nose for christmas’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mine are old enough to understand the whole Daddy thing and would absolutely use it to embarrass the tit out of me 😂😂
Again same here!

You all laugh about your kids outing you…

But the only time I’ll be close to meeting Mason is at the City game when I’m with my DAD

Can you imagine 😭😭😭

‘Mason my 28 year old daughter has a book with you on it and she wanted me to buy a model of your nose for christmas’

You never know your dad and tony could end up best buds 🤣

• Haha
Mase 🥰View attachment 835811

Just spotted this… 🤣🤣🤣
On a serious point. It's great to see the support for Josh from other footballers. I hope it can eventually lead to more higher profile gay footballers coming out *cough* Ronaldo *cough*. Hopefully the fans become more accepting and don't hurl abuse at him.

But in a less serious point. I wish Mason was making that video and then he can come and duck me, marry me, and make me Ride his big beautiful cock, while choking me with those hands of his.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
On a serious point. It's great to see the support for Josh from other footballers. I hope it can eventually lead to more higher profile gay footballers coming out *cough* Ronaldo *cough*. Hopefully the fans become more accepting and don't hurl abuse at him.

But in a less serious point. I wish Mason was making that video and then he can come and duck me, marry me, and make me Ride his big beautiful cock, while choking me with those hands of his.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Last time I fangirled over someone Mr R was the BEST wingman, I was stood being unable to stringwords whereas he had a whole convo, at the end Mr R turned to me and said “H, do you want me to take a photo of you both” he got big brownie points that day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.