Mason Mount #33 Mason we know you know about us, isn’t it about time you joined us on the drag bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re getting CLOSER TO A FBC REP MEETING THE MAN HIMSELF
MASON WE’RE CLOSING IN ON YOU

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet they’ve come as back up in case Voldemort shows up and makes a bloody scene. Nowt getting past Debs with that look she gave @nellyloz123 😂😂
I don’t think she knew I was taking her pic as I was talking to the waiter and just had my phone “there”

We’re getting CLOSER TO A FBC REP MEETING THE MAN HIMSELF
MASON WE’RE CLOSING IN ON YOU
Honestly I can’t cope. Out of all the bars in Newcastle I’ve had this booked weeks and they were in there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Tony Mount total DILF. How he didn’t win the dilf vote I’ll never know. He’s looks so smiley!!

• Haha
I can’t actually believe this! What else is going to happen this week! 🤯🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The way this week has gone so far… Volderhoe is gonna be at the match tomorrow and run on the pitch at Mase singing Adele and he’s gonna tell her to do one! 🖕🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I remember reading about a girl called Hollie once. Someone said she was a psycho who was saying that Mason was her boyfriend or something like that 😂
Is this like that girl, also on TikTok, acting as if she is JG's sister?
Proper creepy behaviour.

Debbie's face 😂😂 @nellyloz123 you have been home for less than half a day and are already meeting the in-laws. At this rate you will be spending the tomorrow night with Mase 🍆
We will want all the details! Measures, rhythm, stamina, all of it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d have a panic attack and turn the other way - I’d just feel like I’d have a big flashing sign above my head saying all the bad bad things want to do to him 🤣
I'd be a gibbering wreck, I'd probably dribble on myself and he'd think there was something wrong with me 🤣 which I guess there is! Severe deficiency of Mason’s D! 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cry. Pass out. Stutter. I don’t know. Tell him TONY is a gent. I can’t even think 🤣🤣🤣
I’d have a panic attack and turn the other way - I’d just feel like I’d have a big flashing sign above my head saying all the bad bad things want to do to him 🤣
I’m not even sure I’d want to meet him at this point because I would make a complete prat of myself.

I’d probably say something like ‘Oh you played really well’ but really the words that came out of my mouth were ‘I love you so much’ and then I would tear up and be shaking like a shitting dog!

He’d think I was on day release 😰

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.