Mason Mount #33 Mason we know you know about us, isn’t it about time you joined us on the drag bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 10
https://giphy.com/l36kU80xPf0ojG0Erg
I'm already worried for Mason tomorrow. I can imagine Joe Wilcock or whatever his fucking name is and his team mates have plans to wind him up about Cl hoe.

I know angry Mason is a gift but we want him on the pitch for 90 mins.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
This is the content I needed

I hope mason scores another hat trick to shut them up! I mean let’s me honest all mason needs to say to this joe is ‘downgrade’

Reactions: 13
In other news, kitchen smut will be up at 7pm.

Taking tips from Daddy’s upload schedule

Reactions: 14
In other news, kitchen smut will be up at 7pm.

Taking tips from Daddy’s upload schedule
I'll be out for dinner at that time but I know I'll enjoy it when I'm finally able to read it!

Love how the "warnings" are smut smut smut!

Reactions: 7
Working really hard here… but he wasn’t even in the starting 11 against Palace so not sure he’ll be in the starting lineup against Chelsea….

In the words of the Chelsea fans on Tuesday night “you’re an Arsenal reject”

Reactions: 11
I’m WFH too, def a good thing at the moment, my actually work productivity levels have reached an all time low this week, my tattle and footballer outfit research however is superb! I will make sure that’s mentioned in my 1-2-1 on Monday

Reactions: 3
For the Ricey lovers amongst us. It’s had me in stitches especially the washing machine bit

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.