Mason Mount #33 Mason we know you know about us, isn’t it about time you joined us on the drag bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something doesn’t sit right with me, very strange, I could be wrong but it just doesn’t add up
I think it must be illness. If he hadn't travelled or something else surely they wouldn't have put him on the poster? I know that sounds a bit simple but 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
If he's at home, I can not go out tonight and just go look after him. I'm willing to make that sacrifice for Mason 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think it must be illness. If he hadn't travelled or something else surely they wouldn't have put him on the poster? I know that sounds a bit simple but 🤷🏻‍♀️
He trained and travelled. He probably got ill over night. No big thing

Reactions: 7
And he’s highly unlikely to fake illness to miss a match to shag his ex! If he wanted to shag her (which I’m pretty sure he doesn’t) he’d just do it after! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Nothing is confirmed yet, but I read assumptions that is cold or covid. Yesterday he was training with the team, so had to be something since this morning.

Reactions: 2
Maybe that’s why Debs went up there, mother’s instincts - she knew he’d be poorly and need his mummy! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
And he’s highly unlikely to fake illness to miss a match to shag his ex! If he wanted to shag her (which I’m pretty sure he doesn’t) he’d just do it after! 🤣
He had a year to take her ass back and hasn’t. He happens to be Newcastle for his job and suddenly he wants her back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
He could have caught sometning from going to that hospice in the week, no way am I disrespecting that he is amazing for going, but with covid and this horrid cold going around it’s possible x

Girls I’m only messing about the voldy thing, take what I say with a pinch of salt 😂

OK, I have a question that's been bugging me since yesterday. I've read this Mase smut yesterday, and they had 69 in the backseat of a car. Like logistically it can't work, right?! Isn't the space small for a 69? Maybe it can work if the people are short or it is a van, but a regular car, I don't know. I woke up this morning super early, and couldn't fall asleep again because I was thinking about that.
Can anyone solve my dilemma, please.
You guys are the obvious choice, I couldn't ask my friends about this. Maybe after a few drinks, but definitely not on a Saturday morning.
Here is the smut in question, I think it was posted here already. It's really good, but the logistics part is bothering me.
This happens to me more times that I would like to when reading smut from Tumblr. I read some good ones and then I'm like...hmmm no? This is not possible. No way this could work. At this point I'm always trying not to think too much about them or they would drive me crazy!

I read some of those Tumblr smut at times and think ???? Has the person writing this ever had sex before 🙈 Like I read one where she had an orgasm whilst losing her virginity? Maybe my first time was tit but I was too busy bleeding and thinking are we doing this right 😂
See, I was lucky, I guess in a way because most of my friends had lost it a couple of years before me and had such awful experiences that I thought that it was going to be really bloody and really painful. But it was kind of ok. Nothing too traumatic, some pain but I ended up enjoying it a bit (probably that he was quite experienced and that I had drank a couple of drinks also worked in my favour). But still, no orgasms, I haven't met a girl that had them on her first time.
I do fear that these writings give them hope for something that won't happen in most cases be a great experience at all.

I was just finishing catching up to read that he is not playing 😭😭 I really think he is just sick, there is no way that TT would just dump him, no explanation and more so with how important he has been for the team. He's family is there too. Footballers can also get sick overnight, like the rest of us. I'm sure he will be ok in a couple of days (Mase, love, if you need help I'm here for everything you need!)

Feel so sorry for @nellyloz123 :cry::cry: I'm sure you will find another opportunity to snatch him up soon! Hope you really enjoy the match even without him.

Also.... there is no way is anything related to Cl hoe

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.