Mason Mount #33 Mason we know you know about us, isn’t it about time you joined us on the drag bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now…I’m not one to start tit but poorly…in Newcastle….where his ex is…who’s new bf plays for Newcastle…but his parents are there?

Reactions: 1
Now…I’m not one to start tit but poorly…in Newcastle….where his ex is…who’s new bf plays for Newcastle…but his parents are there?
For once we actually have something that deserves a green bush level of theories around it 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s pulled a sicky to shag voldy….mason if your really poorly then ignore this and I hope you feel better soon 😐

Illness makes sense, though. We don't know if he travelled or not, but even if he did, he wouldn't be the first player to wake up feeling bad that ends up not playing.
Ben White had to leave the match the other day because of a stomach bug. It might be a similar situation and there's no point forcing him to play.
His parents are there because he almost always plays. Probably planned this a while ago.

Reactions: 5
Something doesn’t sit right with me, very strange, I could be wrong but it just doesn’t add up

I can't imagine he has been dropped, I think he'd still be on the bench even if he didn't make the starting 11.
So perhaps he is ill, do we actually know that he travelled?
Looks like I'll have to go back to last week's content and eat humble pie because I told Mr P that Mason would be fired up against Newcastle and might even get another hat-trick just to spite Cl hoe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What if voldy’s knocked him out and has him tied up held hostage while she wails Adele to him???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't imagine he has been dropped, I think he'd still be on the bench even if he didn't make the starting 11.
So perhaps he is ill, do we actually know that he travelled?
Looks like I'll have to go back to last week's content and eat humble pie because I told Mr P that Mason would be fired up against Newcastle and might even get another hat-trick just to spite Cl hoe 🤣
Exactly, hatrick last Saturday > dropped this Saturday. I don’t think so 🤔 better not be with voldy though

Guys, I’ve just had a look and that joe doesn’t follow voldy and she doesn’t follow him…maybe they aren’t together, but this also means she better not worm
Her way back in with mase
She been spotted with Joe a good few times.

Reactions: 2
To be honest the thought of potentially bumping into her is enough to make anyone ill…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m calling it now, they will be back together soon 100% this is the start…our hearts will be broken

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.