Mason Mount #26 Clothes are Tommy tit and teeth are dry, although we love him we're not sure why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We seriously need an eye roll reaction for posts like this. She just the absolute worst πŸ™„πŸ™„

FBC unite. We saw off toaster on TikTok we can dispose of this one too πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Someone needs to ask why she's using Mason to get followers.

Reactions: 6
Someone said β€œAre you the reason mason and Chloe broke up” she repeated and then laughed it off.” Also then said I don’t know Chloe when asked. Plus β€œwho’s Chloe when someone mentioned her the other day.
You'd think if they were such close mates, he might have introduced her to his girlfriend at some point during their 4 year relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really love writing fluff/smut, but making up these stories just makes me imagine that this is what he’s actually like and then I fall deeper into his love trap.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Last note on plant base. Plant base ain’t plant base, she cooked two steaks on her live. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Just a reminder of peak hotness Daddy incase you forgot xox
I'll never forget this. I'll rewatch it every 20 minutes this week while I die because why am I going to be so busy? I don't deserve this schedule. Save me, Mase!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
My flatmate and I try to eat veggie/vegan food at least 3 days every week. I'll put in my bio "plant based on Mon, Wed and Fri ✌ ❀ ".
✨✨ influencers ✨✨

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.