Mason Mount #26 Clothes are Tommy tit and teeth are dry, although we love him we're not sure why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why am I tuning in to her live?! My Sunday is riveting if you couldn’t already tell!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've been feeling nauseous all day. I'm not risking it by watching her live 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Plant base just tripped herself good and proper. Was asked about mason and showing him the TikTok edits. She said I haven’t shown him anything. Girl you said the other day you sat and shown them to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Plant base just tripped herself good and proper. Was asked about mason and showing him the TikTok edits. She said I haven’t shown him anything. Girl you said the other day you sat and shown them to him.
What a dick! You have to have a good memory to be a good liar, P-B 🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is so boooring. Watched for a minute, and almost fell asleep. Nothing's happening, just her with her blue nails answering questions.
Is she a Chelsea fan?
And why is she wearing a Nike hoodie? Everyone knows Daddy has a Nike deal and loves hoodies. She knows what she's doing, rilng up the teens and chasing clout.

Reactions: 4
@QueenL how was that Spanish saying that catching a liar is easier than catching someone with a limp? I love that saying 😂 Perfect for this.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyway, moving on to more pressing matters.

As Chilly has clearly lived a sheltered life. I wonder if he’s ever had a yorkshire pudding, I only ask as I’ve just had my sunday roast and it’s my favourite part ☺

I wonder if Mason likes a roast too, a rough spit roast? 😏

We all know what @Geraldine.20.jobs favourite part of a roast is

She’s hit the big time now guys… 104!!
Half of them are nosey fuckers wondering what the big deal is not for her influencing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s in the bin, it’s getting pretty full too!

The bin currently contains:
Voldewhore
Plant Based
Scammer Stevie
Carlotta Can’t Style
Ants & Rice
Crushed Velvet Sofas
Diamanté Tracksuit

There are too many fashion fails to add there!
The jeans with the lips
The one with crosses
Awful sunglasses (+vest sweater)

@QueenL how was that Spanish saying that catching a liar is easier than catching someone with a limp? I love that saying 😂 Perfect for this.
Yes, it's like that. Se coge antes a un mentiroso que a un cojo!
And it's totally true! At least keep your lies straight kid.

• Heart
I am dead. Mr Rita just announced to me he’s going to watch Man City play in a few weeks (no idea why because he doesn’t support them nor has ever shown an interest before)… apparently he’s going with a mate.

Anyway, I asked if he’s going just to see Jack Grealish in the flesh and he said he’s impressed that I know Grealish plays for Man City 🤣🤣🤣

Boy really has no idea about my secret life as a football (Chelsea) slut 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s in the bin, it’s getting pretty full too!

The bin currently contains:
Voldewhore
Plant Based
Scammer Stevie
Carlotta Can’t Style
Ants & Rice
Crushed Velvet Sofas
Diamanté Tracksuit

CCS can go in there too
I wanna put butternips in the bin, but I just love her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This makes me mad. If she was truly his ‘friend’ she wouldn’t be doing this tit. Another one to put in the bin Mason. The FBC wouldn’t ever do you dirty like this bleeping moron.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I am dead. Mr Rita just announced to me he’s going to watch Man City play in a few weeks (no idea why because he doesn’t support them nor has ever shown an interest before)… apparently he’s going with a mate.

Anyway, I asked if he’s going just to see Jack Grealish in the flesh and he said he’s impressed that I know Grealish plays for Man City 🤣🤣🤣

Boy really has no idea about my secret life as a football (Chelsea) slut 😂
Make sure he gives Jack my 'gram account. I want my DMs to be slid into.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.