Mason Mount #26 Clothes are Tommy tit and teeth are dry, although we love him we're not sure why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would let him be full on Daddy mode. That would suit me just fine. Tie me up, spit on me and duck me til it hurt ๐Ÿ˜‚
You know sometimes when sex gets tedious and you think oh just hurry upโ€ฆ yeah I bet that never happens with Daddy ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You know sometimes when sex gets tedious and you think oh just hurry upโ€ฆ yeah I bet that never happens with Daddy ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Never, I'd be a complete menace and want it 24/7 poor Mase would never get a break ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nope I would enjoy every damn second of it. Why canโ€™t this happen ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Never, I'd be a complete menace and want it 24/7 poor Mase would never get a break ๐Ÿ™ˆ
He would never hear the words โ€˜I have a headacheโ€™ from my mouth.
It would served on a plate for him every breakfast, dinner and tea time!

Are you hungry Daddy because I am ๐Ÿ˜‹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Poor lad is asleep on the bench because I've kept him up all night :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: oops Greenbush won't be happy
I donโ€™t think heโ€™d be able to walk let alone sleep on the bench. Sorry Mason canโ€™t come to training today heโ€™s suffered a groin strain ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Iโ€™ve just been reading tumblr smut. I need to go to bed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™m still writing mine but I think thereโ€™s some new ones on there I need to catch up with from today ๐Ÿ‘€

Mine will be done tomorrow.
Might have to DM him the link saying โ€˜this you?โ€™

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Morning guys โค Iโ€™m gutted I missed Mason sex chat LN! I didnโ€™t dream about him however I did dream I snagged Sam Fender so Iโ€™ll take that!
Cba for work today ๐Ÿฅฑ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
God itโ€™s Monday again ๐Ÿ˜ž! Hope everyone has a good day - looking forward to some smut later to make my day a bit brighter!
have a good one all ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Heart
Morning guys โค Iโ€™m gutted I missed Mason sex chat LN! I didnโ€™t dream about him however I did dream I snagged Sam Fender so Iโ€™ll take that!
Cba for work today ๐Ÿฅฑ
Oh yes I love Sam!! Heโ€™s the only geordie iโ€™ve ever fancied ๐Ÿ’™

• Haha
  • Heart
Morning all. Very nice dream last night which I think was helped by tumblr smut. Have a great Monday โค

• Heart
Morning all! Looks like I missed some very unsavoury Sunday night chat ๐Ÿคฃ respectfully, you're a bunch of animals!

All that Daddyness did creep into my dreams last night but I'm afraid he took it a bit too far for my liking ๐Ÿ™ˆ I was at home making a roast dinner, giving it good housewife when the front door slammed. I went to greet my darling husband as he returned from training and he had a face like absolute thunder. I asked if he was OK and he grabbed me and shoved me against the wall and pulled my dress up. I was quite happy for him to take a bit of his bad mood out on me but he was struggling to undo his shorts. I reached out to help him and he slapped me across the face! Like Julia Roberts being slapped in Pretty Woman ๐Ÿ˜ญ so I stormed off and locked myself in the bathroom. He was very apologetic but it was a passion killer and my roast dinner was ruined ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ

Have a good Monday, if you can! ๐Ÿ’™

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Morning all! Looks like I missed some very unsavoury Sunday night chat ๐Ÿคฃ respectfully, you're a bunch of animals!

All that Daddyness did creep into my dreams last night but I'm afraid he took it a bit too far for my liking ๐Ÿ™ˆ I was at home making a roast dinner, giving it good housewife when the front door slammed. I went to greet my darling husband as he returned from training and he had a face like absolute thunder. I asked if he was OK and he grabbed me and shoved me against the wall and pulled my dress up. I was quite happy for him to take a bit of his bad mood out on me but he was struggling to undo his shorts. I reached out to help him and he slapped me across the face! Like Julia Roberts being slapped in Pretty Woman ๐Ÿ˜ญ so I stormed off and locked myself in the bathroom. He was very apologetic but it was a passion killer and my roast dinner was ruined ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ

Have a good Monday, if you can! ๐Ÿ’™
Mason the mood killer ๐Ÿ˜‚

I dreamt Tommy T got sacked by Chelsea and Ted Lasso was given the job

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.