Mason Mount #25 Camping trip now exposed, Mason your nan's toaster might explode!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so proud of my flatmate actually listening to me when I talk about the things we talk about here 😂 we were trying outfits out for tomorrow and taking pictures to remember how we styled everything and I was making silly poses and she said to me that I could be an instahoe 😂 Pretty sure she meant it as a compliment.
Welcome to the dark side 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I saw this and hoped for some Angry Daddy tomorrow but then remembered I'm out for my dad's birthday so I can't watch it 😫

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I actually don’t know how it started 🤣 just remember seeing it getting posted multiple times 🤣🤣
so random 😂 but what on here isn’t 😂
That bus is literally me on fire at hooking up with TM!
cocktails are kicking in…remembering I have no filter at best of times 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He was a tit bang, you didn’t miss anything

My fluffy smut half arsed stadium tour is nearly done ✌🏻
Can’t wait! 😘❤

Sorry I’ve been a bit quiet today. Just not feeling myself with work being stressful and coming on my period 😩😩
Hopefully I’ll be on it better tomorrow if I haven’t killed Gerard by then. He’s been researching the best ways to deter cats 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Can’t wait! 😘❤

Sorry I’ve been a bit quiet today. Just not feeling myself with work being stressful and coming on my period 😩😩
Hopefully I’ll be on it better tomorrow if I haven’t killed Gerard by then. He’s been researching the best ways to deter cats 🙄🙄
I've had a cracking headache all day but I cant get to sleep.

I'm done for the day.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Me too, are we all syncing? The last thing poor Mason needs is the whole FBC ovulating at the same time. He'll have to go into hiding :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here you go, it’s not quite as saucy as the others. The scenario is definitely not appropriate but hey, Auntie’s have needs too ✌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Me too, are we all syncing? The last thing poor Mason needs is the whole FBC ovulating at the same time. He'll have to go into hiding :ROFLMAO:
Is it your time too? I hate mine. They are so painful and make me so miserable. I couldn’t even appreciate the porking properly!!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.