Mason Mount #25 Camping trip now exposed, Mason your nan's toaster might explode!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too, are we all syncing? The last thing poor Mason needs is the whole FBC ovulating at the same time. He'll have to go into hiding :ROFLMAO:
Little Big Mason would be like a shrivelled pepperami if we all got hold of him in a hormonal frenzy! 🤣
I'm ovulating now, trying to prise Mr P away from his work to see if his baby batter works this month! 😂🤞🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Here you go, it’s not quite as saucy as the others. The scenario is definitely not appropriate but hey, Auntie’s have needs too ✌🏻

So good! Going to take it to bed and give another good read!! Thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Little Big Mason would be like a shrivelled pepperami if we all got hold of him in a hormonal frenzy! 🤣
I'm ovulating now, trying to prise Mr P away from his work to see if his baby batter works this month! 😂🤞🏻
🙋🏻‍♀️ Also ovulating now! Send the population paste my way mase

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sending sympathy to you all ❤ I’ve not had a period in over ten years since I got my original but I have endometriosis so I’m kinda glad about that… third operation to treat it was earlier this year… hence dick boy going elsewhere as he couldn’t do ‘what he wanted’ 🤢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Here you go, it’s not quite as saucy as the others. The scenario is definitely not appropriate but hey, Auntie’s have needs too ✌🏻

Brb, I need to buy some tickets to take my nephew to a Chelsea match 🥵 Timo can look after him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it your time too? I hate mine. They are so painful and make me so miserable. I couldn’t even appreciate the porking properly!!
I’ve got another 2 weeks so at least all the child maintenance support payments won’t come out at the same time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As long as you don't look at my husband Herr Havertz, we're good 😂

And I just realised we have the perfect babysitter for my nephew. Kanté!! Perks of speaking French thanks to his mummy 🤗
I could face the other way I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.