Mason Mount #25 Camping trip now exposed, Mason your nan's toaster might explode!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And how is writing smut not sexualising because it's fiction? Are we all nobbing Mason for real? 🤔 Obviously I know I am but for the rest of you, I thought that was purely fiction too! 🤣
Wtf so I'm not the only one Mason's dicking in real life?? Fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Excellent recap @Chani10 👏🏻

What an odd turn of events 😳 no-one here was tit talking until they started calling us middle-aged and weird! In fact, we've all enjoyed what they've written!
And how is writing smut not sexualising because it's fiction? Are we all nobbing Mason for real? 🤔 Obviously I know I am but for the rest of you, I thought that was purely fiction too! 🤣

And @keylimepie - don't live rent free anywhere, pay your rent like a sad old person! 😂
I pay my mortgage and bills and I still have time to come on here and gossip. It’s called direct debits. You’ll learn about that when you old enough teens 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am bleeping dying one of them has just said that wet dreams aren’t sexualising because “oh so if you’ve had a wet dream about your brother or sister you’re wanting to have sex with them are you”

?????????

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am bleeping dying one of them has just said that wet dreams aren’t sexualising because “oh so if you’ve had a wet dream about your brother or sister you’re wanting to have sex with them are you”

?????????

Insert JG's face when asked about an encyclopedia because that's me right now :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Insert JG's face when asked about an encyclopedia because that's me right now :oops:
0EE7D1E2-4FAA-435F-85E0-C0F71942DDA4.jpeg

I am bleeping dead following this. I think they must be even younger than I thought, I thought they were all like 13/14 but I honestly don’t think they’re even that old. The education system has a lot to answer for 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
View attachment 809083

I am bleeping dead following this. I think they must be even younger than I thought, I thought they were all like 13/14 but I honestly don’t think they’re even that old. The education system has a lot to answer for 😭
That's um...disgusting :sick::sick:
No, I don't dream about bleeping my brother for God's sake. It'd be traumatised for life if I did.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That's um...disgusting :sick::sick:
No, I don't dream about bleeping my brother for God's sake. It'd be traumatised for life if I did.
I feel like doing a whip round to raise funds for therapy for these Tumblr teens, since it seems they desperately need it and they’re not yet legally able to work to raise the money themselves so I feel responsible yknow?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sat here pissing myself laughing. #FBC #CampingTrip #masonmountismyhusband #portsmouthporkisthebest
Use these on me Teens!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.