Mason Mount #25 Camping trip now exposed, Mason your nan's toaster might explode!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the battle of the 3 t’s
Tumblr
TikTok
Tattle
I bet it’s popping off on the England players WhatsApp group gossiping about what’s going down with Mason’s fan clubs 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You can't make this up. Craig restricted his comments because girls were talking about him and the girls he was bleeping :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Yeah, it was that and not the hate he has been receiving from football fans!
And also, JG was hiding Sasha to protect her from the hate, not because he wanted to duck every girl available while acting single

Ai, at the same time I think "poor girls, they have so much to learn about life"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Excellent recap @Chani10 👏🏻

What an odd turn of events 😳 no-one here was tit talking until they started calling us middle-aged and weird! In fact, we've all enjoyed what they've written!
And how is writing smut not sexualising because it's fiction? Are we all nobbing Mason for real? 🤔 Obviously I know I am but for the rest of you, I thought that was purely fiction too! 🤣

And @keylimepie - don't live rent free anywhere, pay your rent like a sad old person! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm confused. How are we trying to get into their private lives? I saw one comment saying we ask for addresses 😂😂
I’m pretty sure that most of us slapped down the person who posted his private Instagram account on the Wags thread but yet we are asking for address

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I am bleeping dying one of them has just said that wet dreams aren’t sexualising because “oh so if you’ve had a wet dream about your brother or sister you’re wanting to have sex with them are you”

?????????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m out for tonight, can’t be doing with all the chat about them- the more we post about it here the worse it will make them!
sweet dream - apart from you @keylimepie - more filthy ones for you 🤞🏼For pork xx😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I am bleeping dying one of them has just said that wet dreams aren’t sexualising because “oh so if you’ve had a wet dream about your brother or sister you’re wanting to have sex with them are you”

?????????

HAHAHAHA I JUST BURST OUT LAUGHING. WTF THEY NEED TO LOOK UP THE DEFINITION OF INCEST

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.